Home Forums Open Forum 1/11 it’s Friday! How are you?

4 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics377
      • Replies1638
      • Total2015
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

today the dogs go to the groomers…they are filthy! They have been digging holes in the yard and laying in them haha. One of them had an earache last week and when I took her to the vet, it wasn’t because of an infection…it was because she had dirt stuffed down her ears…so, I got the ear wash and off they go! That means peace and quiet in the house for me for a few hours LOL

Hubby has to be gone until Sunday for some bike rally he is working at down south so it’s just Taylor and I for the weekend…sounds like a good excuse for us to have pizza and Chinese takeout 🙂

have a great day everyone!

• #19248 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

fast food weekend! Sounds nice! HA!  Enjoy!

Well Friday is clean house day for me. Today is Jeremys birthday. He’s 40. I told him..welcome to the Dark side! HA!!!!!

Happy Friday ladies1

• #19334 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1212
      • Replies1071
      • Total2283
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 I hope your husband has a great birthday today!

@mnm1994 your pup must have really been rolling in the dirt for it to get in there.

I took the kids for a haircut after school yesterday and told Max that if he did good that we’d go to the dollar store. He sat so well and he got his mohawk fixed-its pretty short and the sides are really close-she said she used a “2”. Now I can kiss his baby head again 😉 When I got the kids in the car I asked if they wanted to go to Target or the dollar store and they of course want Target. I still had a giftcard from returning clothes my mom got them for Christmas. They both got new sleds and some clothes but all of their girl’s clothes are not June’s style right now. Did you notice its like 1988 or 1992 style now? Oh well she likes jeggings you can’t go wrong with that.  Maxy got a pack of socks and 2-2 packs of pj’s Superman and Pokemon. He also got a little snow shovel so he can help when we get dumped on. I told June she can use one of the big shovels and learn how to shovel 😉 Other than that there is a fun night for the 4th and 5th graders that will go to the Jr high in our neighborhood. I like that they do that so the kids feel comfortable with the school layout when they do start school there. It’s a pretty big school. Since Jim is out of town I am going to ask if one of her friend’s parents can possibly bring her home since its over at 9- otherwise I will have to wake up Max in order to pick her up.

• #19347 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 I hope your husband has a great birthday today! @mnm1994 your pup must have really been rolling in the dirt for it to get in there. I took the kids for a haircut after school yesterday and told Max that if he did good that we’d go to the dollar store. He sat so well and he got his mohawk fixed-its pretty short and the sides are really close-she said she used a “2”. Now I can kiss his baby head again 😉 When I got the kids in the car I asked if they wanted to go to Target or the dollar store and they of course want Target. I still had a giftcard from returning clothes my mom got them for Christmas. They both got new sleds and some clothes but all of their girl’s clothes are not June’s style right now. Did you notice its like 1988 or 1992 style now? Oh well she likes jeggings you can’t go wrong with that. Maxy got a pack of socks and 2-2 packs of pj’s Superman and Pokemon. He also got a little snow shovel so he can help when we get dumped on. I told June she can use one of the big shovels and learn how to shovel 😉 Other than that there is a fun night for the 4th and 5th graders that will go to the Jr high in our neighborhood. I like that they do that so the kids feel comfortable with the school layout when they do start school there. It’s a pretty big school. Since Jim is out of town I am going to ask if one of her friend’s parents can possibly bring her home since its over at 9- otherwise I will have to wake up Max in order to pick her up.

@Greenbird15

Thank you for my hubby’s bd wishes! He’s younger then me by almost 3 1/2 years so he teases me about it. I told him though..welcome to the dark side! HA!

Glad the haircuts went well! Sounds like you all had fun at Target! Yes the girls clothes are really fluorescent etc right now.  Jenny also loves leggings/jeggings. Wont wear regular jeans. I have been getting hers at Justice. I get them on sale there . Jenny is hard to fit cause she has such long legs but is super skinny so she needs like  a 7/8 waist but a 10/12 length.

Our junior high starts in 7th (7th and 8th) So jenny has a few more years till she switches schools.

Yep Ive had that issue of trying to pick up Ally etc when Jenny is sleeping ..my kids are 6 years apart so Ive always had that issue ha! Usually I have Jeremy or his mom or another parent help out but it can be a pain if no one is available..ha

Have a great day!

• #19399 Reply
      Patty
      Participant
      • Topics1
      • Replies17
      • Total18
      • ★★

Hi guys!  Hope you all are doing well!

Spent the day at my parents’ – about 6 hours – just in case my mother woke up before my dad.  She’s been having lots of confusion, hearing things that aren’t there, forgetfulness for the past few days.  She was like this after her brain surgery but she’s not having to cope with it as frequently. My sister Kim is there for the next shift, and my sister Jen after that.  Hoping she’s lucid today so my dad can handle her and my sisters can spend time with their families.

Got a lot of schoolwork done – actually finished next week’s readings and going to start on next week’s assignments this weekend.

• #19477 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics377
      • Replies1638
      • Total2015
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 Hope your Hubby had a great birthday!

• #19490 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 Hope your Hubby had a great birthday!

@mnm1994

yes he did..thank you!

• #19557 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1212
      • Replies1071
      • Total2283
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@palmasy925 you are an amazing woman! ^Praying for your mom

• #19559 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1212
      • Replies1071
      • Total2283
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 we used to have a Justice in town but it closed-there is one a few towns over. I get a lot of clothes from the childrens place for her and they hold up well. The best ones are at Macy’s you just have to wait for  it to be out of season in order to really save $. Those are really the best clothes-really stylish like June likes. June is in 10 now but she would swim in the jeggings without the adjustable button thing. Jim was like that when he was a kid & my parents used to be worried that she wasn’t eating enough. Um no she actually ate 6 pieces of steak on Christmas Eve. She is like 50 something % for height and I think it was only 28% for weight. The Dr says she’s athletic and healthy. I haven’t signed her up for basketball yet and told her I won’t if she keeps being sassy-she actually stuck her tongue out at me this morning when I told her to make sure she washes her hair in the shower. Stinker haha. I would’ve gotten whooped.

*regarding the pick up-the parent I really trust was already taking on someone else’s kid or I would have asked 🙂 Maxy fell asleep before we left he was already in his pj’s he was completely passed out when I got his shoes and coat on and put him in the freezing car-it didn’t phase him! I have a couple wool blankets in the car so he got covered up too. I had the other parent stand by the car and I went in and got the kids. They said Maxy was so cute all passed out. He was so incredibly heavy getting him out of the car and then walking up the stairs uggh he is soo big.

• #19575 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@palmasy925 you are an amazing woman! ^Praying for your mom

@Greenbird15

Yep Jenny is like June..can eat and eat but is still skinny.

Glad the pick up went ok. I bet he’s getting hard to carry. He’s a big boy now. Man if Jenny stuck her tongue out at me I would have popped her butt! HA! Luckily she hasn’t entered the preteen phase yet. She’s still in that good spot..for now! HA!!!!!! Ive been lucky so far.Even Ally..my almost 16 yr old hasn’t caused me issue when it comes to like having a teen attitude etc.  She gets  pouty at times..yes.. but never is like mean or “yelly”. Fingers crossed it stays that way! hA! She even gets along with Jenny still. Hoping it stays this way!HA!

Have a great day!

Reply To: 1/11 it’s Friday! How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.