Home Forums Open Forum 1/12 happy Saturday! What’s up everyone?

4 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics377
      • Replies1638
      • Total2015
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Well today I am going to treat myself to an at home spa day! I’m going to even use a face mask if I can figure it out…Taylor will have to help me LOL…she is always putting gunk on her face.

I talked to the lawn guy and he is going to fill in the holes in the yard that the dogs made next time he comes…it’s going to take A LOT of dirt…luckily, we have an empty retention pond next to our lot and all he needs to do is bring a wheelbarrow and haul it from there. I have no clue what those dogs thought they were digging up haha

Have a great day!

• #19491 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

have a wonderful at home spa day! Enjoy!!!!!!

• #19570 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1212
      • Replies1071
      • Total2283
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Good luck with the holes and the spa day too Michelle! I thought we lost our puppy once I called out to her and didn’t see her and pop her head came up at ground level. It was so cute she made a big hole and way laying in it. She had thick black fur and it was a hot day. Maybe your pups are just trying to get a cool spot or they just like to dig 😉

Right now it has been snowing since the wee hours and its not going to stop until 3am. It doesn’t look like that much snow so far the weather channel says up to 3 inches today but we usually get a lot more in our village than our neighboring towns. I just looked and its already at an inch.

*I made cornstarch and dishsoap slime and did another science experiment with the kids last night before June went to the fun night at the Jr high-where you make a circle out of m&m’s on a plate and then pour water in the center. The food dye pattern appears and it is really pretty.

It looked like this but we had the red and green ones from Christmas

• #19578 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Good luck with the holes and the spa day too Michelle! I thought we lost our puppy once I called out to her and didn’t see her and pop her head came up at ground level. It was so cute she made a big hole and way laying in it. She had thick black fur and it was a hot day. Maybe your pups are just trying to get a cool spot or they just like to dig 😉 Right now it has been snowing since the wee hours and its not going to stop until 3am. It doesn’t look like that much snow so far the weather channel says up to 3 inches today but we usually get a lot more in our village than our neighboring towns. I just looked and its already at an inch. *I made cornstarch and dishsoap slime and did another science experiment with the kids last night before June went to the fun night at the Jr high-where you make a circle out of m&m’s on a plate and then pour water in the center. The food dye pattern appears and it is really pretty. It looked like this but we had the red and green ones from Christmas

@Greenbird15

oh thats neat and pretty!

My hubby took the girls to the snow. I hate snow so I stay here. HA!His sister and her kids went too.. so did his mom (they got a cabin)so I volunteered to stay here to take care of animals and his dad(his dad needs to be fed and checked on) so it all works out. Home alone till tomorrow for me(yay) and I dont have to freeze in the snow. ha!Where I live we dont get snow but its about an hour and a half away so not a far drive  really

• #19694 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics377
      • Replies1638
      • Total2015
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 that is really pretty and looks like a lot of fun!

@xfilesgirl75 I am so jealous that you get these momcations LOL… I would love time alone haha

• #19710 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@greenbird15 that is really pretty and looks like a lot of fun! @xfilesgirl75 I am so jealous that you get these momcations LOL… I would love time alone haha

@mnm1994

I love being alone! After having everyone home on xmas break I needed some alone time! HA!

• #19861 Reply
      SissyAnn141
      • Topics188
      • Replies611
      • Total799
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Group Admin

We are going to get a ice storm.

I posted pics in girl-talk of my trees.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it is about learning to Dance in the Rain"

• #19925 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1212
      • Replies1071
      • Total2283
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Good luck with the holes and the spa day too Michelle! I thought we lost our puppy once I called out to her and didn’t see her and pop her head came up at ground level. It was so cute she made a big hole and way laying in it. She had thick black fur and it was a hot day. Maybe your pups are just trying to get a cool spot or they just like to dig 😉 Right now it has been snowing since the wee hours and its not going to stop until 3am. It doesn’t look like that much snow so far the weather channel says up to 3 inches today but we usually get a lot more in our village than our neighboring towns. I just looked and its already at an inch. *I made cornstarch and dishsoap slime and did another science experiment with the kids last night before June went to the fun night at the Jr high-where you make a circle out of m&m’s on a plate and then pour water in the center. The food dye pattern appears and it is really pretty. It looked like this but we had the red and green ones from Christmas

@Greenbird15 oh thats neat and pretty! My hubby took the girls to the snow. I hate snow so I stay here. HA!His sister and her kids went too.. so did his mom (they got a cabin)so I volunteered to stay here to take care of animals and his dad(his dad needs to be fed and checked on) so it all works out. Home alone till tomorrow for me(yay) and I dont have to freeze in the snow. ha!Where I live we dont get snow but its about an hour and a half away so not a far drive really

@xfilesgirl75 that’s what’s so cool about California-it has everything! That’s so nice of your husband to do these fun things with the kids and be so caring of his parents. I almost ook the kids sledding today but had a sore throat weh wah 😉

• #19940 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Greenbird15 oh thats neat and pretty! My hubby took the girls to the snow. I hate snow so I stay here. HA!His sister and her kids went too.. so did his mom (they got a cabin)so I volunteered to stay here to take care of animals and his dad(his dad needs to be fed and checked on) so it all works out. Home alone till tomorrow for me(yay) and I dont have to freeze in the snow. ha!Where I live we dont get snow but its about an hour and a half away so not a far drive really

@xfilesgirl75 that’s what’s so cool about California-it has everything! That’s so nice of your husband to do these fun things with the kids and be so caring of his parents. I almost ook the kids sledding today but had a sore throat weh wah 😉

@Greenbird15

Yep I live in the valley so no snow here  but we are about 1 1/2 from snow and about 2  hours from the  beach so not bad. Disneyland is about 5 hours from me too .

Reply To: 1/12 happy Saturday! What’s up everyone?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.