Home Forums Open Forum 1/19 it’s Saturday! How are you doing?

last updated by  mnm1994 8 months ago
5 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Wow is it cold here! And on Monday we are supposed to go into the 20s! That’s unbelievable for us.

Not a thing going on around here. Taylor is going to spend the night at a friends house so it’s just me and hubby and he won’t be home until late.

Taylor’s friend sent us an order form for Girl Scout cookies so I’m super excited to put my order in!

My favorite is the shortbread cookies called trefoils and I also like the peanut butter do si dos
      Mike likes the Samoas
      And Taylor likes the thin mints

• #20912 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

oh man we dont even get that cold here where I live!!! HA! Stay warm!

I have to clean my animal cases and do laundry.

Girl scout cookies season is here huh? Im not a big fan but I like the lemon ones

• #20931 Reply
      Patty
      Participant
      • Topics1
      • Replies19
      • Total20
      • ★★

Yum! Thin Mints!

I’m just relaxing on my heating pad.  Still bad cramping and surprise – 1st period in five years.  Not enthused.

Taking Bobby to see Spiderman today at the theater.  We’ll be driving carefully as we’re to get 4-8 inches of snow.

• #20935 Reply
      SissyAnn141
      • Topics203
      • Replies626
      • Total829
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Group Admin

It is raining here AGAIN !!! YUCK. I am so sick of rain and mudslides plus trees falling.

It is very depressing.

However we are all well and safe so i am thankful.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it is about learning to Dance in the Rain"

• #20937 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Wow Michelle that is cold for you guys! Brr! If you have an Aldi’s store near you they have a samoa off brand cookie that I think is even better of course before I went GF. Our girl scouts don’t sell GF cookies yet but some areas do. *Waiting**

@palmasy925 Ugh periods suck!! Just got at least 8″ of snow here in Chicago land. I did shoveling last night and it took an hour and it took 2 hours this morning this storm is very heavy snow and frigid temps with a lot of wind.

@Sissyann141 mudslides are so scary glad you are safe!

• #20945 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 we do have Aldi’s in a town nearby …I have never been shopping there since it’s too far away to do regular groceries, but I will stop in to check out the cookies next time I am in that town for a doctor appointment

Reply To: 1/19 it’s Saturday! How are you doing?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.