Home Forums Open Forum 1/29 Hello Tuesday! What’s up everyone?

4 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics407
      • Replies1698
      • Total2105
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Meet our new pack member!
      This is Stella. She is a Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog and just over a year old. She is my sons dog but he can no longer care for her, so she has come to live with us! Stella is a little bit harder to handle as she was born completely deaf…I have my work cut out for me with training and such but I am ready…I have my 4 doggo helpers and my kitty to show Stella how things work around here LOL.

How are you today?

• #22005 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1217
      • Replies1145
      • Total2362
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Awww! She is so sweet~I love big dogs! My sister’s best friend had one-and yes they are very hard to handle! Sweet, soft furred dogs that LOVE and love to get loose-watch out! They need tons of exercise and run VERY fast-the dog I knew got loose and everyone just got in the car and chased her she was hitting speeds of 30 or 35 MPH! It was like her routine-get loose and run like hell for as long as she wanted. Can you put GPS on her collar?

Well it feels like -21 right now and schools are opened. It snowed again yesterday and Jim ‘was going to’ shovel again-I woke up pissed to see that he did not. I pushed the snow away from the garage when you open the door and he said he did that pile WTF he said when he went out to shovel at 2am everything was frozen to the ground but that’s ok we can put salt down. He waited until everything was frozen before he went out there. I am kinda pissed to say the least he has no idea how many hours I put in to get the driveway snow and ice free so we can prepare for THIS storm and get the snow off easily. I just checked his computer history and he was looking at guitars for sale for 4 hours-until 1am last night. That’s another thing-he does not need a f word guitar-he has over 30! It is out of control. I told him how come when I say I am going to do something (ex. sex LOL) it is supposed to be law and when you say it its all am going to, will do it and was gunna so you need to. Sorry I am pms-ing like a beast and don’t need this crap I just did a load of laundry, got June in the shower put out an outfit for her and am going to be making her breakfast, cracking the whip for her to be ready for school take her to school and he is going to sleep in. Frustrated! Sorry for the rant I told him he does things half ass so I just do it myself its bullshit. And yes my wrists are sore but after I took my cbd capsule yesterday the inflammation went down-its the kind made from hemp extract not the thc kind. It seems to help with my hashimotos too I actually have a normal looking neck now-its still bigger than a normal person’s neck but the tendons actually show when I move my head now. I have worse fatigue too when I forget to take it so there has to be something beneficial I am getting from it!

• #22008 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics274
      • Replies1183
      • Total1457
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Super cute dog . I hope all goes well with her training.

Today I need to go to Dollar General..the p.o. and Rite Aid. I need to catch up on yesterdays Ellen, Manifest and Good Doctor too. Ally has band practice tonight and a open house award thing tonight

@Greenbird15

Ugh I am so sorry about your hubby! Sometimes I want to kick his butt for you! HA!!! And stay warm!!!!

• #22064 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics407
      • Replies1698
      • Total2105
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 ugh…he is being such a dumbass right now! I know you have been working your butt off trying to keep that driveway clear. Please stay safe…I am so worried about you.

I have an appointment with the vet on Thursday and I will get her chipped so if she gets loose we can get her back. I’ll also get a “deaf” tag for her…they make special ones to wrap on their collars.

• #22315 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1217
      • Replies1145
      • Total2362
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 we are going to be melting this weekend so its all good-it snowed again last night LOL The jump in temps up and down make people get sick they say

• #22458 Reply
      MountainMomma3
      • Topics17
      • Replies490
      • Total507
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★
      • Group Mod

I am coming in so late to this post, but she is beautiful! Her coat is just gorgeous. I know you will do well training her.

Reply To: 1/29 Hello Tuesday! What’s up everyone?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.