Home Forums Open Forum 1/5 it’s Saturday! What’s up everyone?

3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics377
      • Replies1638
      • Total2015
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Today Taylor and I are just going to bust our butts and get the house cleaned once and for all. I have been putting it off and haven’t done it since Christmas. I also have to still put about half of the Christmas decorations away. I want everything back to normal before school starts back up Monday, know what I mean?

Have a great day everyone!

• #18850 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

School starts Tuesday for my kiddos. Yep I wanted my house back to normal to. I put it all away last weekend.

I need to clean my animal cages and not sure what else I will be doing. Its gonna be a rainy day here.

Take care!

• #19032 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1212
      • Replies1071
      • Total2283
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I got a chance to go to my room alone yesterday and watch some sci fi since Jim got home Friday night. Other than that the highlight of my day was realizing that Chipotle has free delivery through tomorrow and I got burrito bowls ordered at 9:30 and stayed awake to eat it at 10. I only had a GF wrap and some GF pretzels all day and was like hey I didn’t get dinner after the kids went to bed. Jim took down the Xmas tree Ugh I want my energy back I usually throw that thing to the curb 1-2 days after Xmas. I’m so glad that he did it.

Reply To: 1/5 it’s Saturday! What’s up everyone?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.