Home Forums Open Forum 1/7 it’s Monday! How is Everyone?

last updated by  mnm1994 4 days, 14 hours ago
4 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

well, I read everything wrong, and school does not start back up today LOL…it’s tomorrow. I  would have taken Taylor to an empty school if she wouldn’t have checked online for homework things.

But, I have gotten all of my cleaning done and my grocery shopping done for the week and even my laundry so it’s a totally free day for me…whoopee!!!

Have a great day everyone 🙂

• #19059 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

omg ha.. good thing she checked. Mine start on Tuesday too.

Enjoy your last day!

• #19075 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1363
      • Total2590
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Junebug is in school now woo woo I just let a msg for my PCP asking him to take me on as a thyroid patient. The same practice has the endocrinologist I go to and I don’t want to see him anymore-I still have fatigue and my t3 and t4 are finally “normal” I can feel mental clarity and my memory coming back. However he is ordering me to take less thyroid meds. He is trying to reat me based on TSH which is a No No for Hashimotos. I left in the msg for my PCP that I almost called and tried to explain this to their nurse but thought HEY I should not have to explain how to treat my thyroid to my thyroid Dr! Grrr. I still have fatigue and no energy and need more so I am optimal in t3 and t4. Otherwise I am going to have to go out of pocket (credit card since no $ for that) to see a functional meds Dr.  Will update you all. My PCP is awesome and was the Dr that diagnosed me in the 1st place. He took an HOUR out of his schedule to fully explain my grave and hashi’s and the tests/hormones etc. HE personally called me with test results. He gave me actual numbers not the ‘normal’ crap the endocrinologist did.. Wish me luck! I am not going to let them stress me out (I say that but I am pissed LOL)~and BTW I told the nurse there is NO way in God’s green earth that I am hyperthyroid. I took laundry from the 2nd flr to the basement and came back up with laundry, sat down and took my pulse. It was 67. Sixty Seven.

• #19080 Reply
      Patty
      Participant
      • Topics1
      • Replies19
      • Total20
      • ★★

productive day!  Hope you’ve been well!  The site looks great 🙂

Sorry I haven’t been around.  I haven’t been able to get in (I probably was using the wrong password or something) but I was pattya925.

I have to take the kid to the orthodontist today then check on my parents.  My semester starts today as well so hoping to shake my headache and get some things done.

NM – now he’s refusing to go… I f-ing hate the teen years.

• #19087 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

productive day! Hope you’ve been well! The site looks great 🙂 Sorry I haven’t been around. I haven’t been able to get in (I probably was using the wrong password or something) but I was pattya925. I have to take the kid to the orthodontist today then check on my parents. My semester starts today as well so hoping to shake my headache and get some things done. NM – now he’s refusing to go… I f-ing hate the teen years.

@Patty

welcome back!

• #19092 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 good luck with everything! I’m glad you’re seeing that doctor…he sounds awesome!

@palmasy925 welcome back! We’ve missed you Patty!

• #19096 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1363
      • Total2590
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 My pcp had the nurse call back an say that he agreed with the endocrinologist. He warns of osteoporosis if my tsh is low. I have started looking for a new Dr-Dr’s treat thyroid patients like crap. The low tsh is a side effect of the meds but I feel I need more and not less thyroid meds.

• #19097 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1363
      • Total2590
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@palmasy925 welcome back!

• #19098 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1363
      • Total2590
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I started looking up what to tell them in the meantime TSH is suppressed because of the amount of Armour Thyroid I am taking but I do not feel I am over medicated because FT4 and FT3 are within range.
      The risks of a suppressed TSH are real but they are small, they are higher in the elderly. So as a 38 year old I wouldn’t worry. It’s also a question of having a life as opposed to existing longer.
      suppressed TSH carries a small risk, mainly in the elderly, but there are also risks from remaining clinically hypothyroid. I don’t want to give the impression that a suppressed TSH is risk free..

• #19141 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994 My pcp had the nurse call back an say that he agreed with the endocrinologist. He warns of osteoporosis if my tsh is low. I have started looking for a new Dr-Dr’s treat thyroid patients like crap. The low tsh is a side effect of the meds but I feel I need more and not less thyroid meds.

@greenbird15 I agree with you. You know your body best. I hope you find a new doctor soon.

Reply To: 1/7 it’s Monday! How is Everyone?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.