Home Forums Open Forum 1/8 happy Tuesday! How are you?

3 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics377
      • Replies1638
      • Total2015
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Well, today it’s time for me to get back to the old grind LOL
      School is back and I also start back to volunteering today.
      We also have a cold front coming in tomorrow so I’ve got to get all of my propane tanks filled up for my patio heater…I used them all up over Christmas.

Have a great day everyone!

• #19109 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yep back to school here too. I watched The Bachelor 3 hour premiere  last night so going to bed at 11 and getting up early was ..ugh..ha! But gotta get used to it again! Ha!

Today I need to go to the store, p.o. and do some laundry/light cleaning. I need to watch this weeks Manifest and Simpsons too.

Have a great day ladies!

• #19129 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1212
      • Replies1071
      • Total2283
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I’m ok I just helped Jim make steaks like the way June will eat them-he bought a tenderloin and lightly seasoned it and was going to bake it. I’m like hello slice it into steaks so we can season it and put some concentrated beef broth on it-put garlic and garlic salt and pepper and then voila she will eat it. I am letting him just bake it I was like she likes it pan fried-I put some olive oil in there too so it will be good. He was putting it in a dry pan.  I made taco bake for lunch but Maxy didn’t eat it this time because he took a spill and hit his head on the wall/corner. It broke the skin a tiny bit in his hair-no signs of concussion-poor lil guy! June is dragging out doing her homework but she’s making progress on her week’s worth of math. She may be done tonight. I think she is leaving the blasted word problems for last.

• #19142 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics377
      • Replies1638
      • Total2015
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I’m ok I just helped Jim make steaks like the way June will eat them-he bought a tenderloin and lightly seasoned it and was going to bake it. I’m like hello slice it into steaks so we can season it and put some concentrated beef broth on it-put garlic and garlic salt and pepper and then voila she will eat it. I am letting him just bake it I was like she likes it pan fried-I put some olive oil in there too so it will be good. He was putting it in a dry pan. I made taco bake for lunch but Maxy didn’t eat it this time because he took a spill and hit his head on the wall/corner. It broke the skin a tiny bit in his hair-no signs of concussion-poor lil guy! June is dragging out doing her homework but she’s making progress on her week’s worth of math. She may be done tonight. I think she is leaving the blasted word problems for last.

@greenbird15 wow…dinner sounds good at your house either way. I grilled cheeseburgers 🙂
      Poor Max…I hope he is okay.

• #19150 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Greenbird15

Hope he’s ok! Poor little guy!

Reply To: 1/8 happy Tuesday! How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.