Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Ladies-

Offering 1 question readings. Ask me a question and I’ll see what I get. Hugs!

xo

• #7017 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Awesome!

I love these.

My dad has a girlfriend who hates me. She’s a total sociopath…actually tried to kill me a couple of months ago with a butcher knife. He’s elderly and she is younger than him…out for his money and such. He doesn’t want to be alone so he lets her stay. But he knows he should make her go. She’s very manipulative and talks him out of things though. He’s talking about trying to get her out of the house again. What’s going to happen with this…meaning…is she going to leave finally? This is heavy on my mind. Thank you in advance.

• #7019 Reply
        Kristin
        Participant
        • Topics5
        • Replies37
        • Total42
        • ★★

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry you are going through all that! I really hope that she leaves and you can be safe from her!

• #7024 Reply
          mnm1994
          Keymaster
          • Topics495
          • Replies1720
          • Total2215
          • Queen Bee
          • ★★★★★

@mamak3211 thank you! She is so horrible. This has been a nightmare for us. Yes, she actually came at me with a butcher knife and I had to get it away from her right after Easter…she is terribly violent…has a extensive criminal record. My dad is just afraid to be alone though…she has really done a number on him. I’m afraid for him. Tonight he went to a restaurant alone just to get away from her because she would not stop shouting about how much she hates me…all she does is talk about how much she hates me 24/7…it’s insane…she says she wants to kill me because she knows how much he loves me and she wants to come first in his life…crazy, right?

• #7025 Reply
            Kristin
            Participant
            • Topics5
            • Replies37
            • Total42
            • ★★

Wow, that is so crazy! Have you filed a police report or anything? I certainly wouldn’t want her anywhere near me or my family either from the sound of it. yikes!

• #7031 Reply
              mnm1994
              Keymaster
              • Topics495
              • Replies1720
              • Total2215
              • Queen Bee
              • ★★★★★

@mamak3211 I did file a police report and I was told I could put a restraining order on her and such, but I never did. There was no arrest made because of a bunch of bullshit reasons…people who know the law like she does know how to get out of things it seems…I pretty much just stay away from my dads house…he comes here if he wants to see us. No way is she ever welcome around us though. She’s out of her mind.

• #7059 Reply
                Kristin
                Participant
                • Topics5
                • Replies37
                • Total42
                • ★★

That’s good you at least have something on file if you ever need it in the future. Sending lots of positive vibes for you and your family!

• #7026 Reply
        Becki
        Participant
        • Topics17
        • Replies176
        • Total193
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

Awesome! I love these. My dad has a girlfriend who hates me. She’s a total sociopath…actually tried to kill me a couple of months ago with a butcher knife. He’s elderly and she is younger than him…out for his money and such. He doesn’t want to be alone so he lets her stay. But he knows he should make her go. She’s very manipulative and talks him out of things though. He’s talking about trying to get her out of the house again. What’s going to happen with this…meaning…is she going to leave finally? This is heavy on my mind. Thank you in advance.

Geez-I’m sorry to hear this too. What a freak! I don’t see this happening yet, I’m sorry. I pulled Strength card in reverse. I feel like your dad isn’t strong enough to let her go OR he might be scared to let her go considering her being emotionally unstable.

• #7029 Reply
          mnm1994
          Keymaster
          • Topics495
          • Replies1720
          • Total2215
          • Queen Bee
          • ★★★★★

@beckibec yeah, that’s pretty much what I’ve been feeling too. You pretty much summed it up. He doesn’t have the strength to do it. I hope that one day something changes and he does.

Send us positive vibes Ladies.

Thank you for the reading Becki! 😘

• #7076 Reply
        endearment
        Participant
        • Topics0
        • Replies28
        • Total28
        • ★★

Oh gosh, that’s horrible about your dad’s girlfriend. Prayers that she leaves soon!

• #7136 Reply
        Roisin
        Participant
        • Topics14
        • Replies132
        • Total146
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

How horrific for you. I’m sorry you and Dad are going through that.

• #7030 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

@mnm1994 sending positivity your way and to your father. Hope it gets better!

• #7032 Reply
        mnm1994
        Keymaster
        • Topics495
        • Replies1720
        • Total2215
        • Queen Bee
        • ★★★★★

@beckibec thank you 💜💜💜

• #7077 Reply
      endearment
      Participant
      • Topics0
      • Replies28
      • Total28
      • ★★

Are my parents narcissists? Thank you!

• #7108 Reply
      Alisha
      Participant
      • Topics41
      • Replies67
      • Total108
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Is the stress and worry ever going to decrease for me??

• #7135 Reply
      Roisin
      Participant
      • Topics14
      • Replies132
      • Total146
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Will our property dreams become reality soon?

thanks!

• #7152 Reply
      Marie
      Participant
      • Topics8
      • Replies235
      • Total243
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Did my parents ever love me?

• #7154 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Oh gosh, that’s horrible about your dad’s girlfriend. Prayers that she leaves soon!

YIKES!  agree with above………  Hugs………….

• #7185 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Are my parents narcissists? Thank you!

@endearment

I pulled the queen of swords in reversed. It is more of your mother then your father? (Why the queen came up rather then the king).

The Queen of swords represents narrow-mindedness. Maliciousness. Bigotry. Deceitfulness. vengefulness. Prudishness. An ill tempered person.

Are they set in there ways? Close minded?

• #7237 Reply
        endearment
        Participant
        • Topics0
        • Replies28
        • Total28
        • ★★

I would say that both of my parents, I feel, are narcissistic. My mom is more caring about my looks and weight, and she still gets on my case about how I do my makeup, hair and about me having gained a lot of weight over time. My dad, he is more of the overprotective and controlling type with me. My mom too. They care a lot about what other people think. The words in the Queen of swords you mentioned do describe both of my parents. They both have a temper too. And you are very right, they are very set in their ways. They are closed-minded, and very conservative/judgemental. They expect me to do as they say and not deviate. Thank you so much!

• #7186 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Is the stress and worry ever going to decrease for me??

@Alisha

Yes lovey! 7 of wands is all about success. gain. overwhelming odds surmounted. victory. Try to relax & breathe…hugs!!!

• #7187 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Will our property dreams become reality soon? thanks!

The Sun- YES! The outlook is very sunny and bright! Great news.

• #7189 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

I pulled the 9 of pentacles reversed. Yes, I believe so and that is why they put you out of harms way. They felt this was the best thing for you as the situation wasn’t the best. I hope this makes sense.

• #7208 Reply
      Marie
      Participant
      • Topics8
      • Replies235
      • Total243
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

I pulled the 9 of pentacles reversed. Yes, I believe so and that is why they put you out of harms way. They felt this was the best thing for you as the situation wasn’t the best. I hope this makes sense.

The situation wasn’t good that makes sense but not the others.

But thank you

• #7218 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Does my birth father ever think about me, and does he ever feel the least bit bad about leaving me when I was a baby?

• #7276 Reply
        Becki
        Participant
        • Topics17
        • Replies176
        • Total193
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

Does my birth father ever think about me, and does he ever feel the least bit bad about leaving me when I was a baby?

Does he think about you-yes. Ten of cups suggests family and joy is important to him. Have you ever tried to reach out? Did he have a choice in leaving?

Does he feel bad-yes. 5 of cups suggests Loss, regret.

Hugs momma. xo

• #7270 Reply
      PinkButterfly66
      Participant
      • Topics3
      • Replies27
      • Total30
      • ★★

Am I on the right track for what I am doing/taking to heal my adrenals? Is there anything else that I should be doing or not doing?

• #7272 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

I would say that both of my parents, I feel, are narcissistic. My mom is more caring about my looks and weight, and she still gets on my case about how I do my makeup, hair and about me having gained a lot of weight over time. My dad, he is more of the overprotective and controlling type with me. My mom too. They care a lot about what other people think. The words in the Queen of swords you mentioned do describe both of my parents. They both have a temper too. And you are very right, they are very set in their ways. They are closed-minded, and very conservative/judgemental. They expect me to do as they say and not deviate. Thank you so much!

Make sure you break that cycle and do not become them. We tend to mirror our parents. Ask yourself and ask god with help in forgiving them. It was how they were raised and treated as children. You do not need to listen to the bullshit. You are a grown adult. Work on your throat chakra my dear. Stand up for yourself and let them know you will no longer be disrespected. Hugs xo

• #7367 Reply
        endearment
        Participant
        • Topics0
        • Replies28
        • Total28
        • ★★

I’m trying my best not to turn into my parents. I worry about that, especially now that I’m a mom, and I find myself doing things that my parents do but then I stop myself and feel terrible. You’re right, we do tend to mirror our parents. I see my husband doing that with his own parents. I am praying to God a lot with help with forgiving them. I am having a hard time forgiving them. My husband and my parents don’t like each other either, so my husband tells me he’ll never forgive them, which i understand, though that’s making it hard for me to forgive them. Wow, I never realized they were raised like that. My grandparents have passed, and I thought they were just normal strict parents with their kids, but I guess that’s not the case and sadly it seems my parents think that is normal. You’re right, I am having blockages with my throat chakra, I will work on that, as well as standing up to my parents more. They don’t like it whenever I go against their wishes but oh well. Hugs and thank you so much, I appreciate this a lot.

• #7280 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Am I on the right track for what I am doing/taking to heal my adrenals? Is there anything else that I should be doing or not doing?

I believe you are on the right track. King of swords suggests that you are determined to feel better and are in control. I’m not a doctor, so make sure you follow up with your healthcare provider so you can feel your best.

*The only thing that popped in my head is less caffeine.

• #7283 Reply
        PinkButterfly66
        Participant
        • Topics3
        • Replies27
        • Total30
        • ★★

I believe you are on the right track. King of swords suggests that you are determined to feel better and are in control. I’m not a doctor, so make sure you follow up with your healthcare provider so you can feel your best.

*The only thing that popped in my head is less caffeine.

Haha, Yeah that’s what all the prevailing advice says out there for adrenal fatigue but I’ve been drinking coffee since I was a child. I try to keep it to two cups, though and I ‘doctor’ it with bone broth powder and gelatin so it’s practically medicinal at that point, lol, right?

And unfortunately, doctors are really clueless about adrenal fatigue. I’ve been battling this on my own for several years now. Losing my brother to cancer last October caused a major crash. But since I’ve added glandulars, I’ve been able to tolerate my supplements and I am slowly seeing some positive changes.

Thank you for the reading!!

• #7282 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Does he think about you-yes. Ten of cups suggests family and joy is important to him. Have you ever tried to reach out? Did he have a choice in leaving? Does he feel bad-yes. 5 of cups suggests Loss, regret. Hugs momma. xo

@beckibec

Thanks Momma. That means a lot to me. I looked for him years ago, but couldn’t find a number or anything. Now I’m scared to try honestly. He had a choice. He left, and never tried to be a part of my life while I was growing up. It has been hurtful all of my life. He tried once to contact me once I was an adult with children. He had a mutual friend of my mom’s contact her and asked for my phone number. My mom didn’t know if I would want that tat that point, so she told her to ask him for his number and she could pass it along to me once she talked to me. He never answered the friend. I believe he has other children, and I don’t know if any of them even know about me. I don’t know who they are, and I don’t know if I can open myself up to strangers who are biologically considered family. That’s a huge reason I never tried to find him anymore.

• #7293 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

I believe you are on the right track. King of swords suggests that you are determined to feel better and are in control. I’m not a doctor, so make sure you follow up with your healthcare provider so you can feel your best. *The only thing that popped in my head is less caffeine.

Haha, Yeah that’s what all the prevailing advice says out there for adrenal fatigue but I’ve been drinking coffee since I was a child. I try to keep it to two cups, though and I ‘doctor’ it with bone broth powder and gelatin so it’s practically medicinal at that point, lol, right? And unfortunately, doctors are really clueless about adrenal fatigue. I’ve been battling this on my own for several years now. Losing my brother to cancer last October caused a major crash. But since I’ve added glandulars, I’ve been able to tolerate my supplements and I am slowly seeing some positive changes. Thank you for the reading!!

Maybe while making you could try half decaf and half regular? Also B complex vitamins help with fatigue. Did you have the Epstein Barr virus by chance? I have been dealing with the same issue. We have to put better choices of food/drink into our bodies so our bodies thrive better. If you are looking for a good book to read try, Medical Medium by Anthony William.

Hope you feel better soon and try to take more time for yourself to relax.

• #7295 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Does he think about you-yes. Ten of cups suggests family and joy is important to him. Have you ever tried to reach out? Did he have a choice in leaving? Does he feel bad-yes. 5 of cups suggests Loss, regret. Hugs momma. xo

@beckibec Thanks Momma. That means a lot to me. I looked for him years ago, but couldn’t find a number or anything. Now I’m scared to try honestly. He had a choice. He left, and never tried to be a part of my life while I was growing up. It has been hurtful all of my life. He tried once to contact me once I was an adult with children. He had a mutual friend of my mom’s contact her and asked for my phone number. My mom didn’t know if I would want that tat that point, so she told her to ask him for his number and she could pass it along to me once she talked to me. He never answered the friend. I believe he has other children, and I don’t know if any of them even know about me. I don’t know who they are, and I don’t know if I can open myself up to strangers who are biologically considered family. That’s a huge reason I never tried to find him anymore.

Did your parents have you at a young age? Maybe he just didn’t want to be tied down yet. Like I’m not ready for all this responsibility. You could always try. Maybe he feels the same way about you. He could be scared that you wouldn’t want talk to him.

You can always try if you want to. Let him know your door is open. PLEASE have peace in your heart that it wasn’t you. The leaving was HIS issues. Not yours. Many hugs.

• #7302 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

@beckibec Thanks Momma. That means a lot to me. I looked for him years ago, but couldn’t find a number or anything. Now I’m scared to try honestly. He had a choice. He left, and never tried to be a part of my life while I was growing up. It has been hurtful all of my life. He tried once to contact me once I was an adult with children. He had a mutual friend of my mom’s contact her and asked for my phone number. My mom didn’t know if I would want that tat that point, so she told her to ask him for his number and she could pass it along to me once she talked to me. He never answered the friend. I believe he has other children, and I don’t know if any of them even know about me. I don’t know who they are, and I don’t know if I can open myself up to strangers who are biologically considered family. That’s a huge reason I never tried to find him anymore.

Did your parents have you at a young age? Maybe he just didn’t want to be tied down yet. Like I’m not ready for all this responsibility. You could always try. Maybe he feels the same way about you. He could be scared that you wouldn’t want talk to him. You can always try if you want to. Let him know your door is open. PLEASE have peace in your heart that it wasn’t you. The leaving was HIS issues. Not yours. Many hugs.

Thank you. They were 20 when they had me. I know that is young, but I just can’t accept that as an excuse. I was 18 and my husband was 22 when our oldest was born. We never abandoned her. He also had all these years to find me. I lived in the same place all my childhood until I got married where he left me. Thank you for talking to me about this 🙂

• #7345 Reply
      PinkButterfly66
      Participant
      • Topics3
      • Replies27
      • Total30
      • ★★

I believe you are on the right track. King of swords suggests that you are determined to feel better and are in control. I’m not a doctor, so make sure you follow up with your healthcare provider so you can feel your best. *The only thing that popped in my head is less caffeine.

Haha, Yeah that’s what all the prevailing advice says out there for adrenal fatigue but I’ve been drinking coffee since I was a child. I try to keep it to two cups, though and I ‘doctor’ it with bone broth powder and gelatin so it’s practically medicinal at that point, lol, right? And unfortunately, doctors are really clueless about adrenal fatigue. I’ve been battling this on my own for several years now. Losing my brother to cancer last October caused a major crash. But since I’ve added glandulars, I’ve been able to tolerate my supplements and I am slowly seeing some positive changes. Thank you for the reading!!

Maybe while making you could try half decaf and half regular? Also B complex vitamins help with fatigue. Did you have the Epstein Barr virus by chance? I have been dealing with the same issue. We have to put better choices of food/drink into our bodies so our bodies thrive better. If you are looking for a good book to read try, Medical Medium by Anthony William.

Hope you feel better soon and try to take more time for yourself to relax.

I’m taking a very good bio-avaliable b-complex in addition to extra pantenthine along with the full a-z vitamins and minerals, lol. No I don’t have EB. I am hypothyroid and went undiagnosed for too long and it compromised my adrenals. You should check out Ancestral Supplement’s glandulars, serrepeptase, colloidal silver and oil of oregano for your EBV. Truly this past month’s turn around with adding glandulars and bone broth powder has been just eye opening.

Reply To: 1 Question Tarot Reading

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.