Home Forums Open Forum 10/28 Monday! What’s up?

last updated by  mnm1994 1 week, 6 days ago
2 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics646
      • Replies2027
      • Total2673
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Another week is here LOL

today Taylor and I go to the dentist!

@xfilesgirl75 I watched the supernatural episode Saturday night and was actually crying…I couldn’t stop. I still get all emotional just thinking about it. Now, I know I’m going to be a wreck when the season ends. Also, my shirt hasn’t gotten here yet! Ugh

• #36754 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1465
      • Total1662
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Have fun at the dentist. We had ours a few weeks ago.

Yep the 3 deaths killed me.. I mean 3! GEEZ! Rowena was the hardest probably but I really liked Kirsch . He really grew on me . And I know Jack is technically dead but seeing his body burned to a crisp now.. ugh. I knew Balthazar would end up being bad.. I mean he is a demon but I was enjoying him. I thought he was funny. So seeing him die in Jacks body..ugh!

• #36779 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics646
      • Replies2027
      • Total2673
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Have fun at the dentist. We had ours a few weeks ago. Yep the 3 deaths killed me.. I mean 3! GEEZ! Rowena was the hardest probably but I really liked Kirsch . He really grew on me . And I know Jack is technically dead but seeing his body burned to a crisp now.. ugh. I knew Balthazar would end up being bad.. I mean he is a demon but I was enjoying him. I thought he was funny. So seeing him die in Jacks body..ugh!

@xfilesgirl75 yeah, I felt all the same things as you. And it was so sweet how Ketch was so loyal at the end. I wish they would’ve lasted further into the season. Rowena has always been one of my favorite characters and I totally cried.

• #36782 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1465
      • Total1662
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Have fun at the dentist. We had ours a few weeks ago. Yep the 3 deaths killed me.. I mean 3! GEEZ! Rowena was the hardest probably but I really liked Kirsch . He really grew on me . And I know Jack is technically dead but seeing his body burned to a crisp now.. ugh. I knew Balthazar would end up being bad.. I mean he is a demon but I was enjoying him. I thought he was funny. So seeing him die in Jacks body..ugh!

@xfilesgirl75 yeah, I felt all the same things as you. And it was so sweet how Ketch was so loyal at the end. I wish they would’ve lasted further into the season. Rowena has always been one of my favorite characters and I totally cried.

@mnm1994

I liked the flirtation with Rowena and Ketch too…its sad they both died!!!!

• #36800 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics646
      • Replies2027
      • Total2673
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 I thought it was cute how they flirted too! I would’ve liked to see more. I loved both of their characters…even though he was a butt sometimes.

Reply To: 10/28 Monday! What’s up?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.