Home Forums Open Forum 10/7 it’s Monday!

last updated by  mnm1994 2 weeks ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Wow, I had a hectic weekend.

I finally got my car back, though, so I am happy about that!

We are a little upset because we just had to sell our Harley. We had accumulated credit card debt, and needed to pay it off before it got out of hand.

Hopefully, we will be able to replace it soon, but at least now, we don’t have the burden of the bills…it’s a relief!

Anyways, for Monday I have some little errands to run…go get stamps, go get toothpaste, order special light bulbs…just little annoying things LOL

What are y’all up to?

• #35830 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Wow Michelle that’s a big deal, selling your Harley. Glad that you can pay down your debt though. Maxy vomited this morning a few times so no school for him. I barely got him to drink a medicine dropper of sprite today. No school or him tomorrow either then I cancelled the kids’ therapy appts for tomorrow. I hope he feels better like now because his 4th bday is on thursday and i already invited his class to his party at chuck e cheese thursday night. plus peppa pig live is on saturday. i really hope its a 24 hr bug and not the 2 wk puke and then diarrhea (he hasnt had the squirts so far please stay that way). This wk depends on him getting well. my poor bubby is lying on the couch right now. 😢

• #35831 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1434
      • Total1631
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Greenbird15

Oh no! I hope its  quick bug too and he gets well soon and you  stay well too!

@mnm1994

Sorry about selling your Harley but being debt free is a nice thing! Hopefully you’ll be able to get another one down the road.

• #35840 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 yes, I’m glad we won’t have those bills hanging over our head anymore…it really lightens things up!

@greenbird15 oh no! Poor Maxy. I really hope this is only a 24 or 48 hour bug. It sounds like he’s miserable. I hope everyone else stays well. Yeah, selling the bike was a heartbreaker, but I know we’ll get another one when the time is right.

Reply To: 10/7 it’s Monday!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.