Home Forums Open Forum 10/8 Tuesday! What’s up?

last updated by  mnm1994 1 week, 5 days ago
4 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

So, the lab sent me the results of my bloodwork and I have high sugar. I have been expecting this for awhile now…my real father and my grandmother both died from diabetes, plus I had gestational diabetes and I remember what it felt like.

I spent the a day with no sugar and cutting carbs and felt a lot better than I have for a long time.

How are y’all doing?

• #35873 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics14
      • Replies685
      • Total699
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

oh boy!  That’s hard but glad ur feelingt a lot better!  🙂

• #35874 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Oh no! I’m sorry that you have to deal with this!! I’m glad that you are taking the steps to help you stay as healthy as you can. *Hugs Michelle**

Maxy is feeling better! @xfilesgirl75

You all know that I bought the VIP tickets to Peppa Pig right?! Woo woo they sent me this email jus now and I am so excited!

Hello Jennifer,

We hope you’re excited to see Peppa Pig at The Chicago Theatre on October 12th! Please review important details below regarding your Peppa Pig’s Adventure Party Pass.

SCHEDULE
      11:00 AM – 12:30 PM: Check-In
      11:00 AM: Doors to the Public
      12:00 PM: Show Start Time
      1:30 PM – 2:30 PM: Peppa Pig Party Hours
      The Peppa Pig Party will take place directly after the show. All guests MUST be checked in by the end of intermission.

CHECK-INFORMATION
      Location: Lounge Landing, located downstairs behind the main staircase
      Hours: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM

Please make sure the purchaser brings a valid photo ID.*  At check-in you will receive your credentials and exclusive Peppa Pig merchandise gift.

Merchandise not picked up on-site during the above check-in hours cannot be shipped after the event.

Age Policy & Ticket Reminder: Children 1 year or older need a ticket to attend the show. All Peppa Pig Live ticketholders â€” both children and adults — are required to purchase a Party Pass in order to attend the Peppa Pig Party.

PEPPA PIG CAMPFIRE PARTY DETAILS

The Peppa Pig Campfire Party will take place immediately after the show and will feature campsite snacks and beverages, as well as a meet & greet photo opportunity with Peppa Pig cast.

Please note: The package includes one photo with the cast and group you attended the event with. Individual pictures will not be allowed.

***Woo woo*** Btw Jim wants to go as we originally planned back in March but I told him that I am taking June and Max. He says that he deserves to go not June I’m like June deserves to go and I saw your cc statement and you bought another guitar (he already has over 40) the day that I was standing in line to get free school supplies. I didn’t mention that he is on vacation right now.  He said does he have to get a lawyer and I’m like for what? So you can go to Peppa pig or so you can get another guitar?

Ugh! I AM taking JUNE and MAX pray for me ladies!

• #35877 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics14
        • Replies685
        • Total699
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

Have fun!  🙂

• #35876 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics14
      • Replies685
      • Total699
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Wishing everyone a terrific Tuesday.

Don’t forget it’s Taco Tuesday!

• #35881 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1434
      • Total1631
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Greenbird15

So glad he is feeling better!!!

Hope you guys have fun at Peppa Pig!

• #35905 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 I’m glad Maxy is better!
      What kind of grown ass man says that he deserves to go to a children’s show more than his own child? Ughh….what an jerk.

Reply To: 10/8 Tuesday! What’s up?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.