Home Forums Open Forum 10/9 Hello Wednesday! How’s it going?

last updated by  mnm1994 1 week, 5 days ago
3 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

So, Halloween activities are starting around here. Taylor and her friends are talking about wanting to go to one of our local farms to pick out pumpkins soon. I think it’s a little too early to carve one, though…they only last a few days here in the heat…I always have to put the carved ones in the fridge every night to make them last LOL

Her high school is doing some kind of horror high where they make the school like a haunted house or something this weekend. I wish I was a student and could go in haha

What’s going on with y’all?

• #35882 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1434
      • Total1631
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yep the carved pumpkins only last a few days here too. We carve ours the day before or day of halloween.

they sure do a lot  of activities at her school. Hope she has fun!

• #35904 Reply
      winterwoman
      Participant
      • Topics86
      • Replies186
      • Total272
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Hi all,

Nothing new here, just enjoying the cooler temps and waiting for the leaves to change. I have Spencer half of the day Wednesday and all day Friday’s. We have had some adventures. He loves going to the Amish store with me.

Last week we picked out some gourds and he got to see a bunch of horses. Hard to believe the little stinker is 5 already….*sigh*

• #35906 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Yep the carved pumpkins only last a few days here too. We carve ours the day before or day of halloween.

they sure do a lot of activities at her school. Hope she has fun!

@xfilesgirl75 I know they do! I wish some of her friends parents would get together with me and help out with all of this driving…but no, I’m always the one picking up her friends.

• #35907 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Hi all,

Nothing new here, just enjoying the cooler temps and waiting for the leaves to change. I have Spencer half of the day Wednesday and all day Friday’s. We have had some adventures. He loves going to the Amish store with me.

Last week we picked out some gourds and he got to see a bunch of horses. Hard to believe the little stinker is 5 already….*sigh*

@winterwoman wow! He’s already 5? In no time at all he will be in kindergarten 🙂

Reply To: 10/9 Hello Wednesday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.