Home Forums Open Forum 11/15 Thursday! How’s things Going?

last updated by  inthemoonlight 7 months ago
4 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics507
      • Replies1749
      • Total2256
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

One more week until Thanksgiving!

Anybody go Black Friday shopping?

I do not.

But….

Target.com did show what their Black Friday ad is going to be and they are allowing redcard holders (which I have) to access the deals online a day ahead of time. Well, what I was going to get hubby anyways is in the ad….so…looks like I am going to “kind of” Black Friday shop on Wednesday haha

I just lucked out this time.

• #16048 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics189
      • Replies1215
      • Total1404
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

i do not go out. id rather  pay the extra $5  later on .. on the one item that might be in stock that day and stay home and relax! HA!

• #16058 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

No Black Friday shopping for me. I shop online. I love Amazon and do all my Christmas shopping there. I don’t have the nerves for Black Friday shopping, lol. All the emotions and stuff make me way too anxious!

• #16068 Reply
      inthemoonlight
      Participant
      • Topics2
      • Replies18
      • Total20
      • ★★

A coworker asked me to trade days with her so I have today and tomorrow off.

I realized Monday how close Thanksgiving really is.  I really have to get on with Christmas shopping, which I do online as much as possible.  I cannot handle Black Friday shopping in stores, I would be a nervous wreck!  We live in a small town that has a Dollar General, a grocery store and a tiny department store that is in the process of closing so unless we leave town for something, I do a lot of online shopping just because I pretty much have to.

Reply To: 11/15 Thursday! How’s things Going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.