Home Forums Open Forum 11/26 hey it’s Monday!!! How are you?

last updated by  Delta 1 month, 3 weeks ago
3 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics494
      • Replies1720
      • Total2214
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Well, back to school and such…I did enjoy that little break.

There is always so much to do at this time of year with school, right? It’s hard to keep up with it all.

• #16412 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yep tis the season for craziness! HA!

• #16423 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

so,  came out from getting groceries last night & my car wouldn’t start. Stranded.  I asked around & got a jump to get home.

It was late & cold. It’s a sinking feeling when that happens. If the kindness of strangers wasn’t there – dunno what I’d do.

It’s a miracle it even started today to take it to the shop. thank God I  didn’t need another jump to get it in today.

Long story sort, just got a new battery ….. not in the budget….. it is what it is.

s

• #16426 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics494
      • Replies1720
      • Total2214
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

so, came out from getting groceries last night & my car wouldn’t start. Stranded. I asked around & got a jump to get home.

It was late & cold. It’s a sinking feeling when that happens. If the kindness of strangers wasn’t there – dunno what I’d do.

It’s a miracle it even started today to take it to the shop. thank God I didn’t need another jump to get it in today.

Long story sort, just got a new battery ….. not in the budget….. it is what it is.

s

@psydelta aw, man! What an awful thing to happen. So sorry. I’m glad you were able to get someone to jump you and then get safely to the shop. Knock on wood…at least that was the only thing that was wrong and not a major repair.

• #16449 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

thx hun!

Reply To: 11/26 hey it’s Monday!!! How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.