Home Forums Open Forum 11/30 hey it’s Friday! How’s it going?

3 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics346
      • Replies1546
      • Total1892
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Yay! The weekend is here again!
      Hope you all are doing good and that you have time to relax a little.

We have some volunteering to do for a couple days but plan to take it easy on Sunday 🙂

• #16528 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics236
      • Replies939
      • Total1175
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Hi there.

Ally has band stuff all  weekend..two band community service things and the opening of xmas tree lane is Sat and she’s in the parade for band.

Gonna try to take Jenny to see The Grinch and I have a ton of leaves to rake cause we just had a big ole storm pass thru.

Have a great weekend!

• #16531 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1168
      • Replies966
      • Total2134
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

If I don’t have anything nice to say…. All I am saying is my oldest was not giving her best to me this morning uggh

• #16538 Reply
        mnm1994
        Keymaster
        • Topics346
        • Replies1546
        • Total1892
        • Queen Bee
        • ★★★★★

If I don’t have anything nice to say…. All I am saying is my oldest was not giving her best to me this morning uggh

@greenbird15 oh man, sorry! I remember you saying before that she can be a little stinker. How old is she again? Taylor was acting up really bad around 10-11 yrs old and then got her period right before she turned 12. But, I started noticing discharge in her underwear and that she was budding by 10. After her period started, things calmed down some with behavioral issues. Now, I just have a typical teenager and all that comes with that LOL

• #16536 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics236
      • Replies939
      • Total1175
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Greenbird15

ugh..hugs..sorry!

• #16539 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics346
      • Replies1546
      • Total1892
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Hi there.

Ally has band stuff all weekend..two band community service things and the opening of xmas tree lane is Sat and she’s in the parade for band.

Gonna try to take Jenny to see The Grinch and I have a ton of leaves to rake cause we just had a big ole storm pass thru.

Have a great weekend!

@xfilesgirl75 sounds like a nice and busy weekend! Enjoy the movie 🙂

• #16554 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1168
      • Replies966
      • Total2134
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@greenbird15 oh man, sorry! I remember you saying before that she can be a little stinker. How old is she again? Taylor was acting up really bad around 10-11 yrs old and then got her period right before she turned 12. But, I started noticing discharge in her underwear and that she was budding by 10. After her period started, things calmed down some with behavioral issues. Now, I just have a typical teenager and all that comes with that LOL

@mnm1994 She turned 9 in June and seriously this preteen hormone shite is for the birds. I told my sister that I don’t remember being like that and she said Oh yes but for me it was I had to go to the library at least once a week- I would write down all these questions I had and needed my answers! LOL that was before google though. I would have gotten my butt whooped for acting like how she has been acting.  **I am hoping she is a late bloomer!

• #16555 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1168
      • Replies966
      • Total2134
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 thanks and June had choir things all weekend but I didn’t let her go because she lost her voice when she was acting like and animal with her brother 😉

• #16558 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics236
      • Replies939
      • Total1175
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 thanks and June had choir things all weekend but I didn’t let her go because she lost her voice when she was acting like and animal with her brother 😉

@Greenbird15

oh boy..lost voice…well hopefully it made your house quieter! HA!!!!

Reply To: 11/30 hey it’s Friday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.