Home Forums Open Forum 12/1 happy Saturday! How’s it going?

3 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics346
      • Replies1546
      • Total1892
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

• #16541 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics346
      • Replies1546
      • Total1892
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Meanwhile in Florida:

we had two crazy cold days with highs of 50s lows of 30s…I even had the fireplace going two nights in a row.

and now, I have the AC turned back on LOL

I will say that it does need to be a cooler temp in my house than most houses. On any given night, there can be 2-3 100lb dogs in bed with DH and I…and all 4 of them are always in the room with us when we sleep. That many large dogs can be quite the heaters haha.

‘No wonder the rest of the country thinks Florida is crazy!

• #16543 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics236
      • Replies939
      • Total1175
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

man your weather sure is extreme with how fast it changes! WOW!!!

I bet those dogs add a bunch of heat to the house!

Man its december! wow!  Where did the year go? HA!

Have a great weekend ladies!

• #16556 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1168
      • Replies966
      • Total2134
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I’m cool with dogs sleeping on a bed but I wouldn’t want them under the sheets or breathing in my face LOL! I spent the day taking the kids to Xmas things. We went to the high school where there was a Santa, pancakes and games. The kids won raffle prizes-June got a “blue pearl surprise LOL” and a “glam glitter LOL”, and an ultimate Nickelodeon Slime Kit. Max won 2 Large pizzas, 8 drinks and 60 tokens from Chuck E Cheese.  They were lucky!  I spent $20 in tickets. Then we went to her elem school where they were having a small business vendor fair-I won a $30 cleaner with spray bottle from Young living and had spent $10 in tickets.  I bought Jim’s mom a Xmas decoration that is a teddy bear in a sled with a floral arrangement and an  embroidered Xmas towel for $20-which is kind of expensive but that’s what you get when you get from crafters-she threw in an embroidered towel I said I liked for free that was priced at $5. I told her that my mom would love it-I already called and told her that I got her a free towel she really likes it already because “free” lol. My mom’s name is Candy and it has a candy cane on it and says Welcome to Grandma’s Candy Land

• #16559 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics236
      • Replies939
      • Total1175
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I’m cool with dogs sleeping on a bed but I wouldn’t want them under the sheets or breathing in my face LOL! I spent the day taking the kids to Xmas things. We went to the high school where there was a Santa, pancakes and games. The kids won raffle prizes-June got a “blue pearl surprise LOL” and a “glam glitter LOL”, and an ultimate Nickelodeon Slime Kit. Max won 2 Large pizzas, 8 drinks and 60 tokens from Chuck E Cheese. They were lucky! I spent $20 in tickets. Then we went to her elem school where they were having a small business vendor fair-I won a $30 cleaner with spray bottle from Young living and had spent $10 in tickets. I bought Jim’s mom a Xmas decoration that is a teddy bear in a sled with a floral arrangement and an embroidered Xmas towel for $20-which is kind of expensive but that’s what you get when you get from crafters-she threw in an embroidered towel I said I liked for free that was priced at $5. I told her that my mom would love it-I already called and told her that I got her a free towel she really likes it already because “free” lol. My mom’s name is Candy and it has a candy cane on it and says Welcome to Grandma’s Candy Land

@Greenbird15

wow you guys scored! Woohoo more LOL dolls! HA!

Reply To: 12/1 happy Saturday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.