Home Forums Open Forum 12/19 it’s Wednesday! How’s it going?

last updated by  Xfilesgirl75 2 months ago
5 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics407
      • Replies1698
      • Total2105
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Well, this morning I am making breakfast for Taylor’s teachers and principal for their Christmas gift…it’s a small school, so between everyone that works there, there are only 9 people. Then, I have to volunteer, then nothing else on the schedule till after winter break. I’m so ready for the break 🙂

What’s up with y’all?

• #17049 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics274
      • Replies1183
      • Total1457
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

that is a small school. Cool. Thats nice of you making them all breakfast!

Today I need to go grocery shopping..vacuum…etc .Ally gets out at noon today too for finals. Jenny has piano also.

Have a great day ladies!

• #17056 Reply
      MountainMomma3
      • Topics17
      • Replies490
      • Total507
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★
      • Group Mod

How awesome of you! That’s a nice Christmas gift.

Nothing really on the schedule for me today. Work is slow, and the girls get home early today, and then are off for 2 weeks. I am so excited!

• #17058 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1217
      • Replies1145
      • Total2362
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Idk what happened but I was able to make pancakes, scrambled eggs and baked some bacon without burning anything & it was all done at the same time. I’m like yah it’s going to be a great day woo woo.  Jim leaves this morning and comes home on Christmas Eve night. I’ll be at my Aunt’s with the kids. I have seen my dad’s side of the family on Christmas Eve since I was born. I really hope that this tradition continues! I went to Ross last night and got my grab bag gift-a santa basket with a battery operated/usb chargeable essential oils diffuser and a tabletop fountain. I got a set of poinsetta kitchen towels for $3 from Target to put in there too. I may put some candy in as well. You’ve got to love discount stores-the fountain is a Homedics brand and retails for $40, they had it priced at $20 but marked it down to $8. The diffuser with oils was  $9 and the basket was $8. The amount you are supposed to spend is $25-$30 so I did good I think. I hope whoever gets it likes it because that is the hardest gift to shop for-it has to be gender non-specific and hopefully re-giftable LOL. I’ll never forget the year that I brought a 3ft tall elf for the grab bag-no one wanted it hahaha they were saying they are going to bring it to the neighbor’s house and ring the doorbell and run away. Good times!  Last year, Max sat down next to my cousin’s (then 1 yo) son and said “Baby Time”! I’m like awww! Can’t wait for the kids to make new memories. Idk if my cousin is coming in from Georgia this year though~I didn’t ask my Aunt.  Ugh her house is 1 1/2 hours away so I am really already praying for safe travels. Merry Christmastime ladies!

• #17059 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1217
      • Replies1145
      • Total2362
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Also I want to send joy, love and peace to the many of us that don’t have family near us! I am going to be missing my brother, SIL and nephew, sending them love from IL to CO!

• #17065 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics11
      • Replies582
      • Total593
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

good but fast………lots to do………..  good day to all 🙂

• #17075 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics407
      • Replies1698
      • Total2105
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Idk what happened but I was able to make pancakes, scrambled eggs and baked some bacon without burning anything & it was all done at the same time. I’m like yah it’s going to be a great day woo woo. Jim leaves this morning and comes home on Christmas Eve night. I’ll be at my Aunt’s with the kids. I have seen my dad’s side of the family on Christmas Eve since I was born. I really hope that this tradition continues! I went to Ross last night and got my grab bag gift-a santa basket with a battery operated/usb chargeable essential oils diffuser and a tabletop fountain. I got a set of poinsetta kitchen towels for $3 from Target to put in there too. I may put some candy in as well. You’ve got to love discount stores-the fountain is a Homedics brand and retails for $40, they had it priced at $20 but marked it down to $8. The diffuser with oils was $9 and the basket was $8. The amount you are supposed to spend is $25-$30 so I did good I think. I hope whoever gets it likes it because that is the hardest gift to shop for-it has to be gender non-specific and hopefully re-giftable LOL. I’ll never forget the year that I brought a 3ft tall elf for the grab bag-no one wanted it hahaha they were saying they are going to bring it to the neighbor’s house and ring the doorbell and run away. Good times! Last year, Max sat down next to my cousin’s (then 1 yo) son and said “Baby Time”! I’m like awww! Can’t wait for the kids to make new memories. Idk if my cousin is coming in from Georgia this year though~I didn’t ask my Aunt. Ugh her house is 1 1/2 hours away so I am really already praying for safe travels. Merry Christmastime ladies!

@greenbird15 that sounds like an amazing basket! I love diffusing essential oils so I would grab it right up!

• #17093 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics274
      • Replies1183
      • Total1457
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Greenbird15

I feel the same way when I cook stuff.. nothing burned and it was all done at the same time! HA! Im not the best cook  but I try. ha!

Those are super nice gifts!!!! You got some great deals!

Reply To: 12/19 it’s Wednesday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.