Home Forums Open Forum 12/2 Hello Sunday! What’s up?

3 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics346
      • Replies1546
      • Total1892
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Not much going on around here, just going to take an easy day off. I have been nonstop for the past couple of weeks so need some downtime 🙂

have a great Sunday!

• #16551 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics236
      • Replies939
      • Total1175
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

About to go out to see Christmas tree lane( its sat night still) Ally’s is marching in the parade. We live one street away from it so just gonna walk.

Have a  great Sunday. i need to rake leaves. ugh! HA!

• #16557 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1168
      • Replies966
      • Total2134
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 that’s awesome that you live so close!

we went to a Christmas party at our library today. We made an ornament, listened to live music, played plinko, had a balloon animal made, of course-checked out books and dvd’s and saw Santa.

Santa was awesome he had a real beard and get this-he sounded like Jack Black. Just like him, I even told him that and June started laughing.  It was fun and we just came home a while ago and I had the kids make a pizza with pillsbury dough and they ate all but 2 pieces. I guess they should cook more often! I had a gluten free pizza ho hum lol

Going to get the little one in a bath now, just wanted to check in and let ya’all know that I am OK. Jim comes home tonight, he left on Tuesday morning. Its been a looong week

• #16560 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics236
      • Replies939
      • Total1175
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 that’s awesome that you live so close! we went to a Christmas party at our library today. We made an ornament, listened to live music, played plinko, had a balloon animal made, of course-checked out books and dvd’s and saw Santa. Santa was awesome he had a real beard and get this-he sounded like Jack Black. Just like him, I even told him that and June started laughing. It was fun and we just came home a while ago and I had the kids make a pizza with pillsbury dough and they ate all but 2 pieces. I guess they should cook more often! I had a gluten free pizza ho hum lol Going to get the little one in a bath now, just wanted to check in and let ya’all know that I am OK. Jim comes home tonight, he left on Tuesday morning. Its been a looong week

@Greenbird15

what a fun day and thats so cool about the Jack Black Santa! HA! My kids never have wanted to sit on Santas lap. I didn’t as a kid either! HA!

So your hubby is coming home and mine is off to China for 8 days..ha!

• #16562 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics346
      • Replies1546
      • Total1892
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 that does sound awesome!

@greenbird15 I woukd have gotten a kick out of that Santa!

• #16606 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1168
      • Replies966
      • Total2134
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 I hope your husband has a good trip-and that you and the girls have a nice time at home too 🙂

Reply To: 12/2 Hello Sunday! What’s up?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.