Home Forums Open Forum 2/13 Happy Wednesday! How are you?

3 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics573
      • Replies1925
      • Total2498
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Well, yesterday when I was volunteering, the new dog got up on the kitchen counter and broke into the dogs joint supplements…she ate about 100 big joint pills and also got into some dog pain relievers for one of the other dogs. I took her to the vet and she will be okay, but will have an upset stomach for two days and lots of diarrhea and such…I have medicine to give her for that. I was so scared when I saw she ate all of those…wow!

I guess I have to face it…she has to be crated when I am not home.

Anyways, have a great day everyone!

• #23499 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1341
      • Total1534
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yikes! That’s a lot of pills! Glad she’s ok.  Crazy dog!!!! Yep you will need to pen her up when you are gone.

Well we have a big rain storm coming. I hate dropping off and picking up Jenny in the rain but we need it so…ha! I will be going to the grocery store and vacuuming today. Jenny has piano tonight.

Have a good day everyone. Hope everyone is ok. It sure has been extra quiet in here lately.

• #23522 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics573
      • Replies1925
      • Total2498
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Yikes! That’s a lot of pills! Glad she’s ok. Crazy dog!!!! Yep you will need to pen her up when you are gone.

Well we have a big rain storm coming. I hate dropping off and picking up Jenny in the rain but we need it so…ha! I will be going to the grocery store and vacuuming today. Jenny has piano tonight.

Have a good day everyone. Hope everyone is ok. It sure has been extra quiet in here lately.

@xfilesgirl75 you’re right…it has been. I’m worried about Greenbird.

• #23528 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1341
      • Total1534
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yikes! That’s a lot of pills! Glad she’s ok. Crazy dog!!!! Yep you will need to pen her up when you are gone. Well we have a big rain storm coming. I hate dropping off and picking up Jenny in the rain but we need it so…ha! I will be going to the grocery store and vacuuming today. Jenny has piano tonight. Have a good day everyone. Hope everyone is ok. It sure has been extra quiet in here lately.

@xfilesgirl75 you’re right…it has been. I’m worried about Greenbird.

@mnm1994

I sent her a message but nothing back yet. I dont have her # otherwise id text her

• #23597 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1228
      • Replies1362
      • Total2590
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I’m ok ya’all just dealing with the whole auto immune yuck LOL

Poor pupper!

Reply To: 2/13 Happy Wednesday! How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.