Home Forums Open Forum 2/2 it’s Saturday! What’s up everybody?

last updated by  mnm1994 2 months, 2 weeks ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics466
      • Replies1843
      • Total2309
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I am just planning on being lazy today.

I’ve gotten myself into watching YouTube videos like a teenager or something LOL…I have been wasting a couple hours a day on YouTube haha

I guess it’s no different than watching TV…which I don’t really do much of

what are you up to?

• #22348 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1270
      • Total2494
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Just woke up Happy Groundhog Day! Its also my Uncle Chuck’s Bday but I haven’t seen him since I was a little girl. Have a nice day everyone I just woke up-Maxy let me sleep in.

I went to a movie night at June’s school with the kids last night and as soon as the lights turned off Maxy ran over to me and say let’s go home go nite nite. LOL I talked him into staying with his sister on her blanket for longer but we didn’t make it until the end of the movie. It was the Incredibles and he needed to be held in a couple of scary parts.

I am hoping to go to the library with the kids today idk what else we are doing, probably playing outside.

• #22362 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics294
      • Replies1333
      • Total1627
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Just woke up Happy Groundhog Day! Its also my Uncle Chuck’s Bday but I haven’t seen him since I was a little girl. Have a nice day everyone I just woke up-Maxy let me sleep in. I went to a movie night at June’s school with the kids last night and as soon as the lights turned off Maxy ran over to me and say let’s go home go nite nite. LOL I talked him into staying with his sister on her blanket for longer but we didn’t make it until the end of the movie. It was the Incredibles and he needed to be held in a couple of scary parts. I am hoping to go to the library with the kids today idk what else we are doing, probably playing outside.

@Greenbird15

That was a decent movie but had some fights scenes that were pretty intense. Sorry u guys didn’t make it till the end

• #22372 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics466
      • Replies1843
      • Total2309
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 Max is just too cute 😍

Reply To: 2/2 it’s Saturday! What’s up everybody?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.