Home Forums Open Forum 2/21 Hello Thursday! How’s it going?

4 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics505
      • Replies1743
      • Total2248
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

It has been getting really hot in Florida the past few days (in the 90s) so I guess winter is over for us. I’m actually a little sad about it because I have been enjoying wearing comfy sweaters and such…now it’s back to tank tops and all that again. We always have at least 2 dogs in bed with us but sometimes up to four and they are like heaters and with my hot flashes the heat can be brutal at night…literally, I will have to get out of bed in the middle of the night to change my clothes I’m so sweaty. I know I shouldn’t be complaining though because those of you up north are still going through the cold weather and that is really awful…I just couldn’t imagine that.

Anyways, we are taking my dad out for his birthday dinner tonight before the extra dog gets here.

What’s going on in your neck of the woods?

And how is your weather?

Hope y’all have a great day!

• #23854 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics188
      • Replies1204
      • Total1392
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

In the 90’s yikes! HA!

Its been in the high 50’s/low 60’s this week. I love it! HA!

Well I need to make Allys sugar pie for her birthday. Its what she requested. I need to go to walmart today and clean my kitchen and bathrooms.

I watched A Star is Born and i think Im the only person who didn’t like it. ha!I mean it has all these nominations and rave reviews but I’m like..It was slow and depressing. HA! But Lady Gagas singing was excellent . That girl has pipes on her!

• #23872 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1217
      • Replies1239
      • Total2456
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Birthday to your Daddy-O Michelle! We are going to be above freezing so its ok. My sister lived in FL for a few years and she would rub it in about how she’s at the beach right now and Oh you’re shoveling hahaha. She lives in KC MO now and got like 6″ of snow yesterday when we only got 1″ and freezing rain.  I’m sorry about the hot flashes-I was getting those and it stopped after I stopped taking Biotin! Not looking forward to getting those back.

*Caught the kids’ cold officially yesterday it was pretty bad. Had to put aquafor on my nostrils. Woke up feverish and sweaty but don’t have a temp? It must not be that bad sine I do still want tacos LOL. If I don’t want tacos there is something wrong with me.

@xfilesgirl75 Oooh sugar pie I remember you teaching us about that last year-I had never heard of it! 

• #23874 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics188
      • Replies1204
      • Total1392
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Birthday to your Daddy-O Michelle! We are going to be above freezing so its ok. My sister lived in FL for a few years and she would rub it in about how she’s at the beach right now and Oh you’re shoveling hahaha. She lives in KC MO now and got like 6″ of snow yesterday when we only got 1″ and freezing rain. I’m sorry about the hot flashes-I was getting those and it stopped after I stopped taking Biotin! Not looking forward to getting those back. *Caught the kids’ cold officially yesterday it was pretty bad. Had to put aquafor on my nostrils. Woke up feverish and sweaty but don’t have a temp? It must not be that bad sine I do still want tacos LOL. If I don’t want tacos there is something wrong with me. @xfilesgirl75 Oooh sugar pie I remember you teaching us about that last year-I had never heard of it!

@Greenbird15

Aquaphor is a god send isn’t it! I love it! Hope you get well soon but it is a good sign that you still have an appetite!

Yep Ally will be 16 on the 23rd and she demanded a sugar pie! HA!

• #23881 Reply
      Stephanie
      Participant
      • Topics0
      • Replies69
      • Total69
      • ★★

Going good,dusting done,a few dishes that’s all

• #23895 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics505
      • Replies1743
      • Total2248
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 I hope you’re not too sick. You have had a really rough time this year…ugh.

@xfilesgirl75 aww. Happy 16th Birthday to Ally! That is just so sweet! I remember you talking about the sugar pie too!

• #23898 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics188
      • Replies1204
      • Total1392
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Greenbird @mnm1994

Thank you for Allys bd wishes!

Reply To: 2/21 Hello Thursday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.