Home Forums Open Forum 2/4 it’s Monday! What’s up everyone?

3 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Today I will be mopping the floors…ugh. We had lots of rain over the weekend so the dogs did some damage LOL.

Having my dad come over for dinner. We are having ribs.

Hope you have a great day!

• #22411 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Its been raining here too.. we actually been getting a lot for us! HA!

Today I need to vacuum.. wash Jenny’s bedding, one load of laundry  and I need to get the rest of the Valentines day stuff together  etc.

Bachelor Monday! Woohoo!

Have a great day!

• #22423 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1364
      • Total2591
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yum ribs! Enjoy your time with your Daddy-O!

Everything is falling into place for it to be a good day.

Yesterday after noon when I went to put on Maxy’s socks and shoes I saw that his big toe looked red and a little swollen it didn’t look like he had an ingrown toenail I though maybe I just need to run my fingernail down the edge of his nail and he said OW and guess what some puss came out! I put peroxide on it and squeezed out as much puss as I could and we went to the library. After dinner I soaked his feet in dishsoap and salt water and put some silver solution on it. I didn’t put him in footie pajamas last night. I had an ingrown nail once when I was a kid and I don’t remember what exactly I soaked my foot in my mom didn’t remember but saltwater is what google said LOL~Any suggestions? I’m going to call the pharmacist later and ask them because seriously if I ask his Dr they will want me to bring him in and then we will catch whatever sickness is going on. I have to be cautious because the kids get asthma when they get a cold etc.

Just thinking about my Maxy he is still sleeping-June already got her shower and is making her lunch~ I made her eggs already.

*Its going to be over 40 today woo woo and will be above freezing for our high temps until Friday woo woo.

I didn’t say anything but last Thursday when I was feeling so sick I know it was because I only took 1/2 of the thyroid meds I need, like my dumbass endocrinologist said I should-I still need to find a new Dr. He wants me to do this once a week. That was the dose I was on last year when I was barely functioning. I was feeling so ill, my whole body hurt and it sucked. I still have no energy. The house needs me to clean it I am going to do my best.

• #22424 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yum ribs! Enjoy your time with your Daddy-O! Everything is falling into place for it to be a good day. Yesterday after noon when I went to put on Maxy’s socks and shoes I saw that his big toe looked red and a little swollen it didn’t look like he had an ingrown toenail I though maybe I just need to run my fingernail down the edge of his nail and he said OW and guess what some puss came out! I put peroxide on it and squeezed out as much puss as I could and we went to the library. After dinner I soaked his feet in dishsoap and salt water and put some silver solution on it. I didn’t put him in footie pajamas last night. I had an ingrown nail once when I was a kid and I don’t remember what exactly I soaked my foot in my mom didn’t remember but saltwater is what google said LOL~Any suggestions? I’m going to call the pharmacist later and ask them because seriously if I ask his Dr they will want me to bring him in and then we will catch whatever sickness is going on. I have to be cautious because the kids get asthma when they get a cold etc. Just thinking about my Maxy he is still sleeping-June already got her shower and is making her lunch~ I made her eggs already. *Its going to be over 40 today woo woo and will be above freezing for our high temps until Friday woo woo. I didn’t say anything but last Thursday when I was feeling so sick I know it was because I only took 1/2 of the thyroid meds I need, like my dumbass endocrinologist said I should-I still need to find a new Dr. He wants me to do this once a week. That was the dose I was on last year when I was barely functioning. I was feeling so ill, my whole body hurt and it sucked. I still have no energy. The house needs me to clean it I am going to do my best.

@Greenbird15

I have heard of soaking in  salt water and pouring peroxide on it  also . I hope it helps!

Hope you have a good day!

• #22436 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1364
      • Total2591
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 it looked a lot better this morning and after the salt water soak and peroxide this morning it is continuing to look better. Jim is in Portland but I talked to him today and he said he gets that from time to time-I didn’t know. I guess its a thing.

• #22438 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 Aww….ingrown toenails are the worst. The only thing I can suggest to do is use some tea tree oil on it to kill the infection and then cut it out with clippers. That’s what I’ve always done to mine and hubby’s. I did have to have one permanently removed by a podiatrist once, but that means cutting off a whole side of the toenail and it never grows back…so one of mine is smaller than the other.

I am so sorry you feel like crap…you definitely need another doctor

• #22439 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1364
      • Total2591
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Wow Michelle that sounds traumatic! @mnm1994

Thanks or the tea tree oil tip 🙂

• #22442 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 it looked a lot better this morning and after the salt water soak and peroxide this morning it is continuing to look better. Jim is in Portland but I talked to him today and he said he gets that from time to time-I didn’t know. I guess its a thing.

@Greenbird15

glad its better!

• #22444 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1364
      • Total2591
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 yeah you’re telling me! ~whew you know how it is when you wonder if its going to be better when they wake up. He is liking the footbaths and I let him put little toys in it-I am using my stock pot. Eventhough his shoes still fit him I’m going to go with the next size up ones tomorrow -I think that will help to not aggravate it. . I have been holding onto purple stride rites for him for over a month -they were only $20. He has been wanting purple shoes for forever!

• #22445 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 yeah you’re telling me! ~whew you know how it is when you wonder if its going to be better when they wake up. He is liking the footbaths and I let him put little toys in it-I am using my stock pot. Eventhough his shoes still fit him I’m going to go with the next size up ones tomorrow -I think that will help to not aggravate it. . I have been holding onto purple stride rites for him for over a month -they were only $20. He has been wanting purple shoes for forever!

@Greenbird15

aww purple.. Jennys fav color. HA!  Great deal  on the shoes too!

Reply To: 2/4 it’s Monday! What’s up everyone?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.