Home Forums Open Forum 2/5 it’s Tuesday! How’s it going?

last updated by  mnm1994 8 months, 2 weeks ago
5 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Today is my day to volunteer at the school. I am so glad this is my last year of doing this…literally, I am counting down the hours LOL.

The weather here is so lousy, but I know it’s better than it is in the colder states so I’m not going to complain.

Have a great day y’all!

• #22456 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well.

• #22461 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

You too @mountainmomma3!

~I would not be happy if we had forced labor with the kids’ schools here either Michelle I really didn’t know about it until you told me.

Taking Junie to school in 1 minute-I woke up to our house being cold! It took me over an hour to light the furnace’s pilot light-I had never been successful before and I was praying. I was all Thank You Jesus! Praise God! My fingers hurt from pressing down the pilot light button ugh this shite happens when Jim is gone-but at least I did it! And I didn’t have to pay $100 or so for someone to come and light it!

• #22462 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1433
      • Total1629
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

You too @mountainmomma3! ~I would not be happy if we had forced labor with the kids’ schools here either Michelle I really didn’t know about it until you told me. Taking Junie to school in 1 minute-I woke up to our house being cold! It took me over an hour to light the furnace’s pilot light-I had never been successful before and I was praying. I was all Thank You Jesus! Praise God! My fingers hurt from pressing down the pilot light button ugh this shite happens when Jim is gone-but at least I did it! And I didn’t have to pay $100 or so for someone to come and light it!

@Greenbird15

Yep stuff like that happens to me when Jeremy is gone too..always right! HA! Glad you got it going!

• #22463 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1433
      • Total1629
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Well rain is supposed to be done later today. We have had a lot lately which is great. No drought  this year..yay!

I need to go to the store and p.o. and I need to catch up on Manifest and Good Doc today.

I would hate volunteering too Michelle! Glad its almost over!

• #22470 Reply
      Patty
      Participant
      • Topics156
      • Replies331
      • Total487
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

What types of things do you do when you volunteer??

• #22476 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON
    • #22479 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1433
      • Total1629
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75

@Greenbird15  OMG HA!!!!!!! To funny!!! This week is the 300th episode ..John comes back for one episode. I know I will cry! HA!

• #22484 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

What types of things do you do when you volunteer??

@palmasy925 I have done so many things over the years…I’ve graded papers…helped in class…chaperoned field trips in elementary school. Now in middle school I have assisted for lunch, cleaned the school, ran errands, helped with school dances, and now for this year I am a breakfast assistant and supervise while the kids eat breakfast and sometimes do classroom cleaning. It’s a small charter school with no staff other than teachers so parents do all mainetenance there 🙂

Reply To: 2/5 it’s Tuesday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.