Home Forums Open Forum 3/10 happy Sunday! What’s up?

last updated by  mnm1994 2 weeks, 1 day ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics440
      • Replies1781
      • Total2221
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Did you remember to put your clocks forward?

Have to do laundry and vacuuming today and that’s about it. The weather is chilly again.

What’s up with you?

• #24703 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics283
      • Replies1272
      • Total1555
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

yep I always do it around 8 pm the night before.

I need to wash my jeep..do laundry and I need to clean out the turtle pond since hibernation is pretty much over . Suppose to be a nice day today. Had rain yesterday .

Happy Sunday ladies

• #24730 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1222
      • Replies1222
      • Total2444
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Well i cleaned the keurig with vinegar and forgot to take out the filter-I tried to make more coffee and blech. Just went to the grocery store to get a few things and got a big pack of new filters but as soon as we got home I saw that Max’s Mickey mouse tail fell off so after I put everything away we went back to the store. I looked in the parking lot and cart are first and is a windy day so I was looking in the remaining snow piles and the field and had no luck. Got the kids out from the car and we found it right when we went inside woo woo.

• #24735 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics440
      • Replies1781
      • Total2221
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Well i cleaned the keurig with vinegar and forgot to take out the filter-I tried to make more coffee and blech. Just went to the grocery store to get a few things and got a big pack of new filters but as soon as we got home I saw that Max’s Mickey mouse tail fell off so after I put everything away we went back to the store. I looked in the parking lot and cart are first and is a windy day so I was looking in the remaining snow piles and the field and had no luck. Got the kids out from the car and we found it right when we went inside woo woo.

@greenbird15 those costumes are so cute!

Reply To: 3/10 happy Sunday! What’s up?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.