Home Forums Open Forum 3/13 it’s Wednesday! How are you?

3 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Happy Hump Day!!!! Hahahahaha

Well, I got an email that said it Chili’s Birthday so if you head over to your local Chili’s, you can get their president margarita for $3.13 today…. Sounds good to me!!!! Why don’t we all meet up hehehe

Other than that, hubby has the day off again so we are just going to hang around…for real, too. I have some pictures that I want him to hang on the dining room wall, so I’m hoping that I can talk him in to doing it because I am terrible at hanging stuff LOL

What are y’all up to?

• #24842 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Good morning.

Well lets see today is my grocery shopping day…I need to vacuum and do laundry. Jenny has her piano lesson after school today. I need to write up a walmart shopping list for tomorrow.

I hope you all have a great day!

• #24846 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

June’s music project is due tomorrow and she is so proud. Looking forward to her fun fair on saturday and might take her to the new how to train your dragon movie (matinee) on sunday. I already bought 50 tickets in advance for their basket raffle. They didn’t have the disney basket last yr i hope they have it this yr and I win. I’ve never been to disney 😉 Either way I love winning raffles so excited!

• #24859 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

June’s music project is due tomorrow and she is so proud. Looking forward to her fun fair on saturday and might take her to the new how to train your dragon movie (matinee) on sunday. I already bought 50 tickets in advance for their basket raffle. They didn’t have the disney basket last yr i hope they have it this yr and I win. I’ve never been to disney 😉 Either way I love winning raffles so excited!

@greenbird15 didn’t y’all win a bunch of baskets last year? I remember you winning something?

• #24866 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@greenbird15 didn’t y’all win a bunch of baskets last year? I remember you winning something?

@greenbird15

good luck! Jenny won 4 raffle baskets last year.we were so shocked. This year nothing though..ha

• #24883 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 I won something last fun fair but the kids made out at breakfast with santa.

Reply To: 3/13 it’s Wednesday! How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.