Home Forums Open Forum 3/15 it’s Friday! How’s it going?

last updated by  Greenbird15 1 week ago
3 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics440
      • Replies1781
      • Total2221
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

It’s the first day of Spring Break here…woo hoo!

Today I have to put my laundry away and mop my floors. I also need to give Stella the dog a bath from digging in the dirt…not looking forward to that LOL

How are you?

• #24918 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics283
      • Replies1272
      • Total1555
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Our spring break is next month..same week Easter falls on.

Well today is clean house day. No fun. I also need to follow Jeremy up to the dealership to drop his truck off top fix a recall. Next week my jeep goes for a recall too.

Well we may have a new stray cat. Theres been one living under our motorhome for a week now. Its a bit skittish but warms up to you after awhile.

Supernatural was a neat one yesterday. That town was kooky! Ha! I love how scared Dean is of the snake too!

Well have a great day ladies!

• #24951 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics440
      • Replies1781
      • Total2221
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Our spring break is next month..same week Easter falls on.

Well today is clean house day. No fun. I also need to follow Jeremy up to the dealership to drop his truck off top fix a recall. Next week my jeep goes for a recall too.

Well we may have a new stray cat. Theres been one living under our motorhome for a week now. Its a bit skittish but warms up to you after awhile.

Supernatural was a neat one yesterday. That town was kooky! Ha! I love how scared Dean is of the snake too!

Well have a great day ladies!

@xfilesgirl75 awesome! I have to catch up again on supernatural. Haven’t watched it since the break after the dad came to visit. Good luck with the kitty 🙂

• #24958 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1222
      • Replies1222
      • Total2444
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 ew wet dog 😉 hope it went well 🙂

@xfilesgirl75 that was a good supernatural! Good luck with the recalls and the kitty!

I went to June’s school for pick up and helped for 2 hours with her to set up for the fun fair tomorrow. I told them I couldn’t do the heavy lifting of the games like I did last year. June helped me set up the “Cake Walk” room with another mom. It looked really good! There is a poster/tapestry thing of some kindergartners in their hall and one of the kids was flipping 2 birds right by his nose. I told the PTO pres that I think they should give that to this kid’s family at the end of the year.

One of June’s friends sent her home with a Birthday Invite for tomorrow-at the same time as the Fun Fair. She mentioned having an invite in her backpack today because the girl gave them out today. I stopped by arby’s for June after we left the school and when we got home her friend called asking if she could go tomorrow. I let her know that we just got home and looked at the invite which said on it-please let me know tonight if you can go. I let her know that sorry we are going to the fun fair tomorrow and if it wasn’t on the same day we would be at Target right now getting her a present. I said maybe we can meet up and still celebrate with her and suggested that she ask her mom if she wants to meet us at the movies on Sunday.  I feel bad for this girl-she has an IPhone yes a 9 year old with an iphone but she is the girl that was left at June’s best friend’s bday party in December. I didn’t tell ya’all about that. The way the girl acted when her mom didn’t showup-you know that she had done this to her before. I waited at the party with June’s best friend’s mom until there was a resolution because I could tell that she was overwhelmed-she has a 10 year old and a set of 4 year old twins with no one to help her-everyone had already come and go. Just because she has an Iphone doesn’t mean you can just leave her and not come pick her up when you are supposed to 🙁 I told her that this is a grownup problem and we are not leaving her there and she seemed to be a little less stressed but still anxious. After we waited for over an hour after the mom said she would be there after contacting her because the party was over and the guests had left- she then said she was 2 hours away. This girl had already been at this party for 5 hours -who does that? June’s friend’s mom said can I take her? I felt so bad for her to be sitting there like that. I said sorry I don’t have room in my car plus I don’t know her mom so I can’t but we can go to the library and hangout, all of us. She said no she’s got these plans. June’s bff has to stay the night with her gma and that she’s going to the mall after she drops her off.  She said to the girl tell your mom that she can meet us at the mall, which is clear across town-approx 40-45 mins away.

Well what came to my mind is that she may have had to ‘sober up’ or something. I am always there even early to pick up my kid its so sad. I wish June could’ve gone to this girls party. I am VERY hesitant to invite this girl to June’s party, however, unless I get it in text the people that I can call in case of emergency. Part of me was like man I wish I could help this girl but the older, wiser person in me was like NO don’t set yourself up to be used and have this little girl be abandoned in your care. Sad!

• #25057 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics283
      • Replies1272
      • Total1555
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 ew wet dog 😉 hope it went well 🙂 @xfilesgirl75 that was a good supernatural! Good luck with the recalls and the kitty! I went to June’s school for pick up and helped for 2 hours with her to set up for the fun fair tomorrow. I told them I couldn’t do the heavy lifting of the games like I did last year. June helped me set up the “Cake Walk” room with another mom. It looked really good! There is a poster/tapestry thing of some kindergartners in their hall and one of the kids was flipping 2 birds right by his nose. I told the PTO pres that I think they should give that to this kid’s family at the end of the year. One of June’s friends sent her home with a Birthday Invite for tomorrow-at the same time as the Fun Fair. She mentioned having an invite in her backpack today because the girl gave them out today. I stopped by arby’s for June after we left the school and when we got home her friend called asking if she could go tomorrow. I let her know that we just got home and looked at the invite which said on it-please let me know tonight if you can go. I let her know that sorry we are going to the fun fair tomorrow and if it wasn’t on the same day we would be at Target right now getting her a present. I said maybe we can meet up and still celebrate with her and suggested that she ask her mom if she wants to meet us at the movies on Sunday. I feel bad for this girl-she has an IPhone yes a 9 year old with an iphone but she is the girl that was left at June’s best friend’s bday party in December. I didn’t tell ya’all about that. The way the girl acted when her mom didn’t showup-you know that she had done this to her before. I waited at the party with June’s best friend’s mom until there was a resolution because I could tell that she was overwhelmed-she has a 10 year old and a set of 4 year old twins with no one to help her-everyone had already come and go. Just because she has an Iphone doesn’t mean you can just leave her and not come pick her up when you are supposed to 🙁 I told her that this is a grownup problem and we are not leaving her there and she seemed to be a little less stressed but still anxious. After we waited for over an hour after the mom said she would be there after contacting her because the party was over and the guests had left- she then said she was 2 hours away. This girl had already been at this party for 5 hours -who does that? June’s friend’s mom said can I take her? I felt so bad for her to be sitting there like that. I said sorry I don’t have room in my car plus I don’t know her mom so I can’t but we can go to the library and hangout, all of us. She said no she’s got these plans. June’s bff has to stay the night with her gma and that she’s going to the mall after she drops her off. She said to the girl tell your mom that she can meet us at the mall, which is clear across town-approx 40-45 mins away. Well what came to my mind is that she may have had to ‘sober up’ or something. I am always there even early to pick up my kid its so sad. I wish June could’ve gone to this girls party. I am VERY hesitant to invite this girl to June’s party, however, unless I get it in text the people that I can call in case of emergency. Part of me was like man I wish I could help this girl but the older, wiser person in me was like NO don’t set yourself up to be used and have this little girl be abandoned in your care. Sad!

@Greenbird15

I loved Sam’s look with the little ponytail and glasses! HA!!! And Jack was trying to feed that snake cereal..omg! HA!

Man that is crazy about the girl left at your party. Ugh… poor kid!

Hope you guys have fun at the school fair!

• #25075 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics440
      • Replies1781
      • Total2221
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 maybe you could invite her to June’s party and just plan it for her to sleep over from the get go? I don’t know your situation, but that’s what I would do. Poor little thing.

• #25118 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1222
      • Replies1222
      • Total2444
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 that’s a nice idea but then she might get left here for another day..plus she constantly gets lice sooo nope on the sleepover!

• #25124 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics440
      • Replies1781
      • Total2221
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994 that’s a nice idea but then she might get left here for another day..plus she constantly gets lice sooo nope on the sleepover!

@greenbird15 yeah, that’s a big nope on that! My niece used to get lice all the time and my sister in law would drop her off here for me to delouse and it was a PITA…I was over it! I don’t blame you.

• #25143 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1222
      • Replies1222
      • Total2444
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 when I was a kid we kept catching lice from the same girl and my and my friend’s parents forbid us from playing with her anymore. It was sad but the treatments are expensive and very stressful for parents to I don’t blame them. Its not the kids’ faults though so sad.

Reply To: 3/15 it’s Friday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.