Home Forums Open Forum 3/9 Hello Saturday! What’s up everyone?

3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Nothing planned for the weekend over here and that’s a good thing.

Anything going on your way?

Have a great weekend!

• #24669 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

well I will be cleaning my animal cages for sure. Not to sure what else. Jeremy just got home so I will be doing a few loads of laundry too.

Happy Saturday ladies!

• #24682 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

G’morning just planning on going to the library with the kids today. June is starting to play the recorder in music class next week God help me! Every 4th grader does this at her school.. Greenie is going to be a’ squawking its ok for you to laugh at me I know the only place to practice the recorder is in the closet with the door closed LOL she said she’ll play it outside haha ok! I ordered her one from amazon so she doesn’t have to use the school one its coming today..

• #24686 Reply
        Xfilesgirl75
        Keymaster
        • Topics171
        • Replies1163
        • Total1334
        • Queen Bee
        • ★★★★★
        • Site Admin
        • PATRON

G’morning just planning on going to the library with the kids today. June is starting to play the recorder in music class next week God help me! Every 4th grader does this at her school.. Greenie is going to be a’ squawking its ok for you to laugh at me I know the only place to practice the recorder is in the closet with the door closed LOL she said she’ll play it outside haha ok! I ordered her one from amazon so she doesn’t have to use the school one its coming today..

@Greenbird15

Jenny is getting one soon. We get to buy them for $5 so at least its new

• #24698 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 I loved the recorder when I was a kid! Taylor had hers about 4th grade too. Enjoy the music!

• #24723 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 and @xfilesgirl75 it came yesterday and wasn’t as annoying as I expected 😉

• #24725 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 and @xfilesgirl75 it came yesterday and wasn’t as annoying as I expected 😉

@greenbird15

ha! Well hope she has fun.

Reply To: 3/9 Hello Saturday! What’s up everyone?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.