Home Forums Open Forum 4/13 it’s Saturday! How’s it going?

3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics465
      • Replies1841
      • Total2306
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Mikey (my son) and Elly are coming next weekend for Easter so I am going to start working on getting everything ready for them for Easter for the next few days, so that is going to keep me pretty busy around here.

What are y’all up to?

Have a great weekend!

• #26305 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics294
      • Replies1330
      • Total1624
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

hey there.

Well just cleaning animal cages today and laundry.

Happy Saturday ladies!

• #26393 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1268
      • Total2492
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I’ll make a separate post about my Dr’s visit(s) after my next appts next Mon and Tues 😉 I didn’t take my 1/2 dose day of thyroid meds for the past 2 wks and I can say that about 4 days ago I started feeling better-no muscle pain at night, better mood because of no pain and actually able to do some things w/o being wiped with fatigue afterwards!! Idk if it has anything to do with the pro and prebiotics that I started a week ago but I’ll take it! On Saturday I took the kids to 2 yes 2 egg hunts. The 2nd one was at Catigny Park and its such a beautiful place I love taking the kids there for their egg hunt. I came home and rested after the 1st one and took them to the 2nd. Cme home and rested and went to chuck E Cheese. We had a great day!! Jim came home Saturday night. The egg hunt at Cantigny park was also on Sunday but we were expecting snow so I took them on Saturday. It was a beautiful day, like 55 degrees and the sun felt so good. Posting pics of the kids playing in the snow yesterday in the yesterday post now.

Reply To: 4/13 it’s Saturday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.