Home Forums Open Forum 4/14 Happy Sunday! How’s it going?

last updated by  mnm1994 6 months, 1 week ago
3 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

It’s my anniversary today 😊
      Mike and I have been married 19 years and together 25 years!

He has to work today so I don’t think we are going to do anything…maybe go out to eat later, though, if he gets done early enough.

Have a super day!

• #26346 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1433
      • Total1629
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Anniversary!! Thats wonderful!!!!!!! Hope you can get your dinner!

Today I need to take Jenny to sketchers for new shoes and we will also go to Target..Justice and probably the pet store.

I watched Bumblebee last night and its way better then all the other Transformers movies imo. Its cute and sweet and funny but still has the battles that are cool. I really liked it. Its set in 87 so it has a great soundtrack too!

Well happy Sunday ladies!

• #26362 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Happy Anniversary!! Thats wonderful!!!!!!! Hope you can get your dinner!

Today I need to take Jenny to sketchers for new shoes and we will also go to Target..Justice and probably the pet store.

I watched Bumblebee last night and its way better then all the other Transformers movies imo. Its cute and sweet and funny but still has the battles that are cool. I really liked it. Its set in 87 so it has a great soundtrack too!

Well happy Sunday ladies!

@xfilesgirl75 shopping sounds like so much fun! Target is my favorite store 🙂
      That movie sounds great!
      Mike is working late so I don’t think we are going out…no big deal. I’m planning on just going to bed early LOL

• #26394 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 June saw the bumblee movie when it came out in December for her friend’s bday she liked it too.

@mnm1994 Happy Anniversary! Me and Jim will have been together for 19 years on June’s bday this year.

• #26395 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

It snowed all day yesterday and didn’t quit until right before the sun went down. Its all going to melt today (Monday) its going to be 50 and tomorrow is going to be 70-just part of living in the midwest. Sometimes we experience all of the seasons in one day too. I let the kids play in the snow for a couple of hours and June made a snowman and decorated it with strawberry eyes, raspberry smile, carrot nose and millet spray hair for the birds.

Maxy in the snow:

Junie the artist:

A close up of our snowman:

Our Lilac tree:

• #26398 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

The kids stayed up late because they are conditioned to expect hot cocoa after playing in the snow. We had an indoor picnic and ate on the floor it was special. Jim appeared after we were done with dinner-he totally missed all of the fun Idk why he wouldn’t come outside and play and frickin disappears Oh well his loss! Wish he was more involved I try not to complain on here about him but seriously his world revolves around him. At least the kids have 100% of me though! Love them so much!!

• #26402 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1433
      • Total1629
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@greenbird15

wow snow! burr! Great pics! Its gonna rain tonight then by friday 87..yuck! ha!

• #26420 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 thank you for the anniversary wishes! And the same to you!

• #26421 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

It snowed all day yesterday and didn’t quit until right before the sun went down. Its all going to melt today (Monday) its going to be 50 and tomorrow is going to be 70-just part of living in the midwest. Sometimes we experience all of the seasons in one day too. I let the kids play in the snow for a couple of hours and June made a snowman and decorated it with strawberry eyes, raspberry smile, carrot nose and millet spray hair for the birds.

Maxy in the snow:

Junie the artist:

A close up of our snowman:

Our Lilac tree:

@greenbird15 these are so precious!

Reply To: 4/14 Happy Sunday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.