Home Forums Open Forum 4/16 happy Tuesday! How’s it going?

3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics465
      • Replies1841
      • Total2306
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I have a long day today again. Volunteering, my therapy, then after school I take taylor to get her nails done.

Get this:
      When I was driving home from visiting my dad at the hospital, he called me and said that his crazy girlfriend had collapsed at his house and I had to go check on her and call 911. Anyways, when I got there, she was in really bad shape and was detoxing from alcohol. So, the paramedics came and got her and I had to go to the hospital to see her and such and now I’ll be doing that back and forth too, because basically she has no friends since she’s so toxic she has run everyone in this whole world off….I mean, she even tried to kill me after all.

Crazy stuff, right?

Have a great day!

• #26425 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics294
      • Replies1330
      • Total1624
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Gosh I would not be helping her out after what she did to you. I mean call 911 but I wouldn’t go visit her..ha! She’d be on her own..ha!

while she’s in the  hospital change the locks so she can’t get back in..ha!

• #26480 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics11
        • Replies641
        • Total652
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

I agree…

• #26478 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics11
      • Replies641
      • Total652
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Have a terrific Tuesday all……..

• #26479 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics11
      • Replies641
      • Total652
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

oh dear – YIKES! –

• #26488 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics465
      • Replies1841
      • Total2306
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Gosh I would not be helping her out after what she did to you. I mean call 911 but I wouldn’t go visit her..ha! She’d be on her own..ha!

while she’s in the hospital change the locks so she can’t get back in..ha!

@xfilesgirl75 I know, right? I can’t believe I was put in that position. I even brought her a bag of clothes this morning since she went to the hospital in just a robe with nothing underneath and not even any shoes. Now she’s calling me and updating me like I’m her best friend. I feel like I’m in some alternate universe. Oh boy.

• #26500 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics294
      • Replies1330
      • Total1624
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Gosh I would not be helping her out after what she did to you. I mean call 911 but I wouldn’t go visit her..ha! She’d be on her own..ha! while she’s in the hospital change the locks so she can’t get back in..ha!

@xfilesgirl75 I know, right? I can’t believe I was put in that position. I even brought her a bag of clothes this morning since she went to the hospital in just a robe with nothing underneath and not even any shoes. Now she’s calling me and updating me like I’m her best friend. I feel like I’m in some alternate universe. Oh boy.

@mnm1994

oh lordie

Reply To: 4/16 happy Tuesday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.