Home Forums Open Forum 4/2 it’s Tuesday! How are you?

5 voices
12 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics573
      • Replies1925
      • Total2498
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Ugh….my least favorite day is back again…volunteering…LOL

Elly is spending the day with my MIL so I can do what I gotta do. My MIL is totally happy with that though because she never gets to see her.

The weather here is chilly and rainy and just miserable…eww. I hope it doesn’t stay like this for long.

How’s things going for you?

• #25817 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1341
      • Total1534
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

We have rain here too but I like it..except if I have to get Jenny in it..ha!

Well today I need to go to Dollar General..p.o…wash Allys bedding…clean my carpets…do laundry etc.

I watched the first episode of the new Twilight Zone that is on CBS all access.. It was really good. They have the second one out too.. going to watch it now. Then after this they release one a week. The language is probably a mild R on the first episode but otherwise it is clean. Hopefully the rest of the episodes are good too. I signed up for all access just to watch it.HA! I am also watching eh Old Macgyver episodes on there too. It was my first tv obsession! HA!

Have a great day ladies!

• #25837 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1228
      • Replies1362
      • Total2590
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 a new twilight zone wooo wooo we don’t have all access so Idk if I can watch it I’ll try though! I’ll wait for it to be released to the general pop LOL

@mnm1994 I hope today goes well at the school for you it won’t be for too much longer!

My prank went well yesterday I opened the amazon box on the bottom and took off the outer plastic on the pets and taped them on those air bubbles that come with it and resealed the box, snuck outside and put it on the front porch. Acted like I saw a truck and looked out the window and asked June to get it and the phone rang just then-I was talking to my sister and cooking so I told her Idk what it is can she open it. She got scissors and opened the top LOL and I was like April Fools and gave them the actual thing. I couldn’t do something scary because I didn’t want to freak Max out. Maybe next year I’ll get him a dreaded jack in the box hahaha.

Well I got gotten TWICE yesterday. After I picked June up from school on the way to her therapy appt I turned the corner and saw a scary ass gorilla costume idk if there was a person in it sitting in a yard with teeth and claws and pink bunny ears on it. Scared the crap out of me!

The 2nd one was when we left therapy and were walking in the parking lot well there were people in between cars/minivans and one of them was carrying a little dog and when I went past the little dog was face level with me and barked in my face. I’m like I deserve that! April fools to me this is payback LOL It was fun June laughed and otw home I drove past the gorilla again so she could see it and I yelled at the house calling them scary Effers she thought that was funny too since the worst she hears me say is calling someone a buttface.

Jim comes home tonight and Maxy has some sniffles but says he is fine (stoic) Have a nice day and I’m going to do my best at it too

• #25864 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics13
        • Replies639
        • Total652
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

I loooooove pranks!

• #25846 Reply
      Stephanie
      Participant
      • Topics0
      • Replies69
      • Total69
      • ★★

Tired,it was 42° this morning,high 58°

• #25865 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics13
        • Replies639
        • Total652
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

me too…. hugs…

• #25855 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1341
      • Total1534
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 a new twilight zone wooo wooo we don’t have all access so Idk if I can watch it I’ll try though! I’ll wait for it to be released to the general pop LOL @mnm1994 I hope today goes well at the school for you it won’t be for too much longer! My prank went well yesterday I opened the amazon box on the bottom and took off the outer plastic on the pets and taped them on those air bubbles that come with it and resealed the box, snuck outside and put it on the front porch. Acted like I saw a truck and looked out the window and asked June to get it and the phone rang just then-I was talking to my sister and cooking so I told her Idk what it is can she open it. She got scissors and opened the top LOL and I was like April Fools and gave them the actual thing. I couldn’t do something scary because I didn’t want to freak Max out. Maybe next year I’ll get him a dreaded jack in the box hahaha. Well I got gotten TWICE yesterday. After I picked June up from school on the way to her therapy appt I turned the corner and saw a scary ass gorilla costume idk if there was a person in it sitting in a yard with teeth and claws and pink bunny ears on it. Scared the crap out of me! The 2nd one was when we left therapy and were walking in the parking lot well there were people in between cars/minivans and one of them was carrying a little dog and when I went past the little dog was face level with me and barked in my face. I’m like I deserve that! April fools to me this is payback LOL It was fun June laughed and otw home I drove past the gorilla again so she could see it and I yelled at the house calling them scary Effers she thought that was funny too since the worst she hears me say is calling someone a buttface. Jim comes home tonight and Maxy has some sniffles but says he is fine (stoic) Have a nice day and I’m going to do my best at it too

@Greenbird15

sounds like you had a very exciting April Fools! HA!

The second episode of Twilight Zone was really good too so I am gonna keep the  cbs all access. A new episode will air each week.

• #25863 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies639
      • Total652
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

That rolled around waaaaay too fast!  UGH!

• #25873 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics573
      • Replies1925
      • Total2498
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

That rolled around waaaaay too fast! UGH!

@psydelta I know it did! Haha! Just a few more weeks! I’m do glad that I don’t have to do this for high school 🙂

• #25874 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics573
      • Replies1925
      • Total2498
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 I loved the original twilight zone…I bet this one is great!

• #25875 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics573
      • Replies1925
      • Total2498
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 that gorilla costume sounds terrifying!
      Y’all take your prancing seriously where you live hehe

• #25876 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics573
      • Replies1925
      • Total2498
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@momof337 that’s cold! I hope you get warm soon and feel better! The cold makes me tired too…I just wanna snuggle under a blanket and sleep.

• #25878 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1341
      • Total1534
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 I loved the original twilight zone…I bet this one is great!

@mnm1994

the first two episodes were really good. new ones are once a week starting next week now

Reply To: 4/2 it’s Tuesday! How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.