Home Forums Open Forum 4/24 Hello Wednesday! What’s going on?

3 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

It the middle of the week already!

It is getting super hot in Florida! My car has A/C but it’s really old so every year I have to add Freon to it or I will literally pass out while waiting in the pickup line at school (seriously, I have found myself nodding off!)…so, it’s time to make an appointment to do that again. And there are actually sickos out there who will lock their dogs or even their KIDS in their cars with the ignition off and the windows rolled up around here! Can you believe that? We see the dog thing all the freakin time! It’s disgusting.

Anyways, today I must do the floors!

Have a great day everyone!

• #26786 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yep getting that here too..supposed to get to 90 today. ick!

Well the girls and I have dentist appointments at 10…then I need to come home and vacuum and clean my water turtle pond. Not sure what else I will be doing.

I planted my tomatoes and cucumber plants yesterday. I need to get flowers for the front planters this week too.

Have a great day ladies!

• #26814 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1364
      • Total2591
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Its so wrong to leave you kid or pup in the car-there are deaths every year from that. So frickin sad. We’re hitting 65 today and June has running club after school. I’m taking Maxy to the school park and we’re going to play and watch her run after school. Jim comes home tonight.

@xfilesgirl75 I love when you can plant things and watch them grow. I still need to plant my wildflowers and sunflower seeds. We have a few rogue sunflowers coming up from last year’s plants and I have milkweed come up every year.

Have a nice day ladies!

• #26830 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Yep getting that here too..supposed to get to 90 today. ick!

Well the girls and I have dentist appointments at 10…then I need to come home and vacuum and clean my water turtle pond. Not sure what else I will be doing.

I planted my tomatoes and cucumber plants yesterday. I need to get flowers for the front planters this week too.

Have a great day ladies!

@xfilesgirl75 I’ve always wanted to be able to plant things like that, but every time I try I kill them…black thumb 😂

• #26832 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Its so wrong to leave you kid or pup in the car-there are deaths every year from that. So frickin sad. We’re hitting 65 today and June has running club after school. I’m taking Maxy to the school park and we’re going to play and watch her run after school. Jim comes home tonight.

@xfilesgirl75 I love when you can plant things and watch them grow. I still need to plant my wildflowers and sunflower seeds. We have a few rogue sunflowers coming up from last year’s plants and I have milkweed come up every year.

Have a nice day ladies!

@greenbird15 it’s so sweet how you are always doing something with the kiddos!

• #28413 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yep getting that here too..supposed to get to 90 today. ick! Well the girls and I have dentist appointments at 10…then I need to come home and vacuum and clean my water turtle pond. Not sure what else I will be doing. I planted my tomatoes and cucumber plants yesterday. I need to get flowers for the front planters this week too. Have a great day ladies!

@xfilesgirl75 I’ve always wanted to be able to plant things like that, but every time I try I kill them…black thumb 😂

@mnm1994

Ha!!!! I grow this stuff mostly for my tortoises! HA! I even feed them the grapes leaves! HA!

• #28414 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Yep getting that here too..supposed to get to 90 today. ick! Well the girls and I have dentist appointments at 10…then I need to come home and vacuum and clean my water turtle pond. Not sure what else I will be doing. I planted my tomatoes and cucumber plants yesterday. I need to get flowers for the front planters this week too. Have a great day ladies!

@mnm1994

Ha!!!! I grow this stuff mostly for my tortoises! HA! I even feed them the grapes leaves! HA!

@xfilesgirl75 lucky tortoises! My husband loves stuffed grape leaves (he’s Greek haha)

• #28416 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 Ha!!!! I grow this stuff mostly for my tortoises! HA! I even feed them the grapes leaves! HA!

@xfilesgirl75 lucky tortoises! My husband loves stuffed grape leaves (he’s Greek haha)

@mnm1994 well Jenny will roll strawberries inside them sometimes and give the tortoises a treat! HA!

Reply To: 4/24 Hello Wednesday! What’s going on?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.