Home Forums Open Forum 4/28 it’s Sunday! How’s it going?

2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics507
      • Replies1749
      • Total2256
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Not too much around here. Taylor has her friend over and we are just hanging out.
      Taylor has been best friends with her since kindergarten and they are about to finish 8th grade. I am amazed at how much different the two of them look now…just so grown up…wow! It’s so mind boggling how they just look like young women instead of teeny little kids.

Have a great day!

• #28531 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics189
      • Replies1215
      • Total1404
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Hey there!

Yeah it amazing how fast they grow up and how much they change.

Well not to sure what will be going on today. I need to clean my jeep and get the girls ready for back to school. They have been on spring break.

Happy Sunday!

• #28554 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics507
      • Replies1749
      • Total2256
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Hey there! Yeah it amazing how fast they grow up and how much they change. Well not to sure what will be going on today. I need to clean my jeep and get the girls ready for back to school. They have been on spring break. Happy Sunday!

@xfilesgirl75 Spring Break went by fast for you! Next thing you know, school will be out! We only have 3-4 weeks to go here.

• #28564 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics189
      • Replies1215
      • Total1404
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Hey there! Yeah it amazing how fast they grow up and how much they change. Well not to sure what will be going on today. I need to clean my jeep and get the girls ready for back to school. They have been on spring break. Happy Sunday!

@xfilesgirl75 Spring Break went by fast for you! Next thing you know, school will be out! We only have 3-4 weeks to go here.

@mnm1994

My kids get out first week of June.

Reply To: 4/28 it’s Sunday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.