Home Forums Open Forum 4/8 Hello Monday! How are you?

last updated by  mnm1994 5 months, 1 week ago
4 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics593
      • Replies1971
      • Total2564
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Now that Elly has gone home, I have some cleaning up to do around here…I’m finding little toys scattered around the house LOL

Taylor and I are also getting our teeth cleaned after school today. I actually love getting that done…I think it feels good. I know I’m a weirdo LOL

How are y’all doing?

• #26097 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1229
      • Replies1400
      • Total2629
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Good morning ladies Jim is leaving for work this morning and I haven’t been feeling so great. I am going to call a DO doctor and try to just go there that’s what I feel pulled toward. Guess what? Something happened to my medical release form and my old Doctor which I just found out about on Friday when I checked the status. They are printing just the office notes and my labs for my last 7 visits and I am picking them up today. I’m pissed today is 3 weeks since I filled out the form and I feel like Elaine from that Seinfeld episode. I am going to cancel with the new endo and just go to a DO so I can have 1 doctor that does everything. Leaving my PCP too in that case also-have been with him since 2001. Really pisses me off that I should have my own medical records by now. Sorry I haven’t checked in just not feeling great.

• #26098 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics195
      • Replies1381
      • Total1576
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Monday ladies!!!! Have a great day! Just doing the normal cleaning etc today.

@Greenbird15

aww man that sucks and your records and that you are not feeling well.. hugs!

• #26116 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies659
      • Total672
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

UGH MON!  make it a good week tho!  🙂

• #26122 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics593
      • Replies1971
      • Total2564
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 I hope you get this taken care of and you start feeling better!

Reply To: 4/8 Hello Monday! How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.