Home Forums Open Forum 5/10 it’s Friday! What’s up?

2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Another super early day for me!

I’m waking up at 5:45 to take my best friend to the airport because she’s flying by herself to New Jersey.
      She has only flown twice and one of those times was with me. I’ll have to get her through luggage and walk her straight to the gate so she doesn’t get lost.

Then, with my luck, I’ll get stuck in rush hour on the way home hahaha…it’ll be right about that time.

What are y’all up to?

• #29055 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1164
      • Total1335
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Well I hope it all goes well with your friend.

Well today is my cleaning and laundry day. Ally has her band awards/raffles and dinner tonight .

Its the Macgyver finale tonight . It did get renewed for another season so Im happy about that.

Our baby bird is growing so fast. Still have to feed it every hour pretty much.

Happy Friday ladies!

• #29083 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Well I hope it all goes well with your friend.

Well today is my cleaning and laundry day. Ally has her band awards/raffles and dinner tonight .

Its the Macgyver finale tonight . It did get renewed for another season so Im happy about that.

Our baby bird is growing so fast. Still have to feed it every hour pretty much.

Happy Friday ladies!

@xfilesgirl75 that little bird is sooo cute! You’ll have to keep sharing pics. I don’t know if you’ve shown any here…maybe only on Instagram

• #29088 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1164
      • Total1335
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Well I hope it all goes well with your friend. Well today is my cleaning and laundry day. Ally has her band awards/raffles and dinner tonight . Its the Macgyver finale tonight . It did get renewed for another season so Im happy about that. Our baby bird is growing so fast. Still have to feed it every hour pretty much. Happy Friday ladies!

@xfilesgirl75 that little bird is sooo cute! You’ll have to keep sharing pics. I don’t know if you’ve shown any here…maybe only on Instagram

@mnm1994

Yes only on instagram I think. She’s growing a lot. Ill have to take a new pic tomorrow.

Reply To: 5/10 it’s Friday! What’s up?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.