Home Forums Open Forum 5/11 it’s Saturday! How’s it going?

last updated by  Xfilesgirl75 2 weeks ago
2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Today Taylor and I are going to go thrift store shopping! Hope we find something fabulous!
      I also found a new antique store in town so going to check that one out…I’m excited!

Have a great day!

• #29089 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1164
      • Total1335
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Have fun!!!!!! Let us know what you find!

• #29112 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75
      We had a lot of fun!
      We both got some clothes….I got a skirt and a top and a jacket for next winter. I’m excited about the top because I was going to have to go buy something for her graduation ceremony coming up, and who can beat $2 for that?
      Taylor got a couple of tops and a couple of jackets.
      She also got some cool things to put in her room, like a couple of wooden decoupaged plaques from the 70s and an old tin. She also got some costume rings that were pretty neat.
      The antique store was pretty much a flop and way overpriced, but Taylor did get a pair of old looking rectangle shaped sunglasses.
      She’s excited to go again and one of her friends wants to go with us LOL

• #29118 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1164
      • Total1335
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 We had a lot of fun! We both got some clothes….I got a skirt and a top and a jacket for next winter. I’m excited about the top because I was going to have to go buy something for her graduation ceremony coming up, and who can beat $2 for that? Taylor got a couple of tops and a couple of jackets. She also got some cool things to put in her room, like a couple of wooden decoupaged plaques from the 70s and an old tin. She also got some costume rings that were pretty neat. The antique store was pretty much a flop and way overpriced, but Taylor did get a pair of old looking rectangle shaped sunglasses. She’s excited to go again and one of her friends wants to go with us LOL

@mnm1994

wow you guys did great!

Reply To: 5/11 it’s Saturday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.