Home Forums Open Forum 5/12 Hello Sunday! Have a great day!

last updated by  Delta 2 months, 1 week ago
4 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics540
      • Replies1857
      • Total2397
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Happy Mother’s Day to you all!
      You are all so very special and deserve the best day ever!

• #29114 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics540
      • Replies1857
      • Total2397
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Today I am just going to sit at home with Taylor. I’m hoping that hubby brings home something for dinner so I don’t have to cook LOL.

• #29119 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Mothers day! We did dinner last night(Italian) to avoid crowds and got baskin Robbins after. Tonight Ill just get Taco Bell probably.

Happy Mothers day ladies!!!!!

• #29185 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics13
        • Replies614
        • Total627
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

yum!

• #29144 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics540
      • Replies1857
      • Total2397
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Happy Mothers day! We did dinner last night(Italian) to avoid crowds and got baskin Robbins after. Tonight Ill just get Taco Bell probably.

Happy Mothers day ladies!!!!!

@xfilesgirl75 I think it’s just leftovers tonight and then early bed 🙂

• #29152 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

So today is my mom’s bday-just got back from thir house and the kids are in bed woowoo. My mom and I made tacos and I did the dishes.  I got her a woven box that has a lid that flaps closed and put new washcloths, hand towels and bath towels with a new soap dispenser and toothbrush holder that match the memory foam bathroom rug I got her. She liked it. I went to this cupcake store that just popped up by us called Smallcakes and got some cupcakes for today because I had no desire to bake yesterday. The GF vanilla was really good. The chocolate wasn’t as good. I ate both of them yesterday but I forgive myself I’m on my period and feel like crap LOL. It was too much so I really wasn’t jealous of not getting one today. For mother’s day I got one magnet made for every year that June was in school (I forgot 1st grade oops) with artwork from each year. I bought the same thing for MIL and my mom and got the cards of course and bought 2 planters from Home Depot at $5 each and planted pretty flowers in them. They were both a hit. I know my mom and Jim’s mom felt special and acknowledged today so-win for me.

I had a little meltdown this morning on the other hand! I went to clean out the car and my eye started twitching when I found 1/2 of a hamburger put in the net thing behind the passenger seat and a chewed up piece of gum next to June’s booster. At that moment Jim called and I told June I didn’t want to talk to him since I just found a hamburger and I was not happy about it! I vacuumed the car and wiped down the inside. I found a melted milk dud on my floor cover and that was me though LOL! I thought I dropped one… Sooo cafemom used to have all these trolls complaining about mothers day remember? It was always so busy haha. Well this is the truth Jim left for work yesterday morning and he called last night after Max was in bed and talked to June-it was on speaker and he asked her if she can make a card for me with Max. She said No. He was like No? She said No its too much work. So when I put her to bed just now I told her hey you didn’t say Happy Mother’s Day to me. So no I wasn’t acknowledged by my kids waaah LOL. Better luck next year.

Gotta go watching Discovery of Witches now-Greenbird Out! Happy Mother’s Day Ya’all!!

• #29184 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies614
      • Total627
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

thx & u 2!

Happy Mother’s Day!!!

🙂

Reply To: 5/12 Hello Sunday! Have a great day!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.