Home Forums Open Forum 5/13 it’s Monday! How are you?

last updated by  Delta 2 months, 1 week ago
4 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics540
      • Replies1857
      • Total2397
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Time for a new week!

It’s also time for Stella to get another bath.
      @xfilesgirl75 I see the baby bird is doing well…so cute! And I love the tortoise eggs.

Hope you all have a great day.

• #29149 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yes the bird is growing so fast and is starting to eat on its own but of course it prefers to be fed..ha!

Man that dog and baths..ha! Hopefully she’s easy to wash! HA!

Happy Monday!

• #29182 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies614
      • Total627
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Hope all had a Happy Mother’s Day!!!  🙂

have a magical Monday……..

• #29183 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics540
      • Replies1857
      • Total2397
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Hope all had a Happy Mother’s Day!!! 🙂

have a magical Monday……..

@psydelta you too!

• #29186 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics540
      • Replies1857
      • Total2397
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Yes the bird is growing so fast and is starting to eat on its own but of course it prefers to be fed..ha!

Man that dog and baths..ha! Hopefully she’s easy to wash! HA!

Happy Monday!

@xfilesgirl75 she is….I have a detachable showerhead so it’s easy to just hose her down in the shower. And she has short hair, so all you have to do is towel her off and she’s completely dry in like an hour. But I do have to put ear cleaner in her ears because she gets so much dirt in them from digging haha…she’s a messy lil gal

• #29191 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yes the bird is growing so fast and is starting to eat on its own but of course it prefers to be fed..ha! Man that dog and baths..ha! Hopefully she’s easy to wash! HA! Happy Monday!

@xfilesgirl75 she is….I have a detachable showerhead so it’s easy to just hose her down in the shower. And she has short hair, so all you have to do is towel her off and she’s completely dry in like an hour. But I do have to put ear cleaner in her ears because she gets so much dirt in them from digging haha…she’s a messy lil gal

@mnm1994

well thats good! Glad she likes the baths/showers..ha!

• #29193 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Wow that’s a messy pup Michelle! @xfilesgirl75 I had a job at petsmart when I was 18 & got to feed the baby birds-this was when they still had birds at the stores. I loved it. How much longer before its free? Or are you keeping it?

@psydelta I am actually having a magical Monday hope yours is too. Had a bad dream last night but I think it has something to do with our insurance saying that a vasectomy for my husband would be considered experimental and therefore not covered. I dreamt that I lit a lighter under this dude’s nuts. Pretty sure that’s the insurance company LOL The funny thing is that the dude just stood there, unfazed kinda like an insurance company LOL

• #29264 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics13
        • Replies614
        • Total627
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

lol

• #29199 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Wow that’s a messy pup Michelle! @xfilesgirl75 I had a job at petsmart when I was 18 & got to feed the baby birds-this was when they still had birds at the stores. I loved it. How much longer before its free? Or are you keeping it? @psydelta I am actually having a magical Monday hope yours is too. Had a bad dream last night but I think it has something to do with our insurance saying that a vasectomy for my husband would be considered experimental and therefore not covered. I dreamt that I lit a lighter under this dude’s nuts. Pretty sure that’s the insurance company LOL The funny thing is that the dude just stood there, unfazed kinda like an insurance company LOL

@Greenbird15

Well I am  thinking one more week but we brought her inside to test her flying abilities and Ive never had a baby bird do this and I have raised a lot and released a lot but this one just wanted to sit and chill with the girls. It flew a bit but just wanted to hang out with us.Usually they are really itching to fly and get away…this one just wants to sit and be fed. ha! So  we will see what happens I guess. The mom is still outside with it most of the day too.

Reply To: 5/13 it’s Monday! How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.