Home Forums Open Forum 5/14 Hello Tuesday! How’s it going?

3 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics573
      • Replies1925
      • Total2498
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I am getting closer and closer to being done with volunteering! I thought this week was my last week, but I will be done next week. So excited about that!

The rainy season has started again here in Florida…it’s happening just about every afternoon now, so on with the humidity! That is one thing that is not fun about living here LOL

But then I have heard that there are still places that are getting snow so I will be happy with what I have…no way could I deal with snow.

Guess what? This week will mark Mom Friends one year anniversary! I will have to look it up, but I think it’s the 17th.

Have a great day y’all!

• #29192 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1341
      • Total1534
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

wow its been a year already! Crazy! Happy anniversary to momfriends!

We are supposed to get a few storms this week and next. Its been dry over a month. Luckily we dont get the humidity…we also dont get rain in the summer. Its pretty much done raining by the end of this month till October.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

• #29213 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1228
      • Replies1362
      • Total2590
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yay! The end is near! Goodbye ‘volunteering!’

Just hanging out and going to the park later. Have a great day ladies!

• #29224 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics573
      • Replies1925
      • Total2498
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

wow its been a year already! Crazy! Happy anniversary to momfriends!

We are supposed to get a few storms this week and next. Its been dry over a month. Luckily we dont get the humidity…we also dont get rain in the summer. Its pretty much done raining by the end of this month till October.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

@xfilesgirl75 wow, no rain at all during the summer? That would make it really dry and hot!!!! I’ve heard it was dry out there, but I didn’t realize there was no rain all summer….total opposite of us. Y’all must have “good hair” days, though….I remember that from when I was a kid in Texas and when I visited family there. Here, the humidity ruins your hair.

@greenbird15 actually, I ended up bailing out on volunteering this morning because Taylor wasn’t ready to leave on time…so, I called the school and told them I wasn’t coming and that I wasn’t coming next week either since it’s Taylors last official day of school. I don’t want her to have to go to school an hour early on her last day of school…that would suck LOL. She is still salty about the time I volunteered in the afternoon of her last day of school a couple of years ago, and she was the last kid to leave haha.

• #29228 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1341
      • Total1534
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

wow its been a year already! Crazy! Happy anniversary to momfriends! We are supposed to get a few storms this week and next. Its been dry over a month. Luckily we dont get the humidity…we also dont get rain in the summer. Its pretty much done raining by the end of this month till October. Happy Tuesday everyone!

@xfilesgirl75 wow, no rain at all during the summer? That would make it really dry and hot!!!! I’ve heard it was dry out there, but I didn’t realize there was no rain all summer….total opposite of us. Y’all must have “good hair” days, though….I remember that from when I was a kid in Texas and when I visited family there. Here, the humidity ruins your hair. @greenbird15 actually, I ended up bailing out on volunteering this morning because Taylor wasn’t ready to leave on time…so, I called the school and told them I wasn’t coming and that I wasn’t coming next week either since it’s Taylors last official day of school. I don’t want her to have to go to school an hour early on her last day of school…that would suck LOL. She is still salty about the time I volunteered in the afternoon of her last day of school a couple of years ago, and she was the last kid to leave haha.

@mnm1994

nope no rain.. nice and dry and hot. We got a bit of rain last june (first week) and we thought the world was ending! HA! No we have very low humidity here. Its rare here to have muggy hot days.

Reply To: 5/14 Hello Tuesday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.