Home Forums Open Forum 5/15 it’s Wednesday! What’s up?

last updated by  mnm1994 1 week, 2 days ago
4 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Today I’m picking my best friend up from the airport from her trip. She had a great time! Hopefully, I will get there in time to meet her at the gate since I have to rush as soon as I drop Taylor off for school.

Then, I need to go grocery shopping. I was savvy this week and printed out some online coupons and checked the deals on the crazy coupon lady site, so yay for saving money!

What are y’all up to?

• #29229 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1164
      • Total1335
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Jeremy and I put up our new pool. Its a lot bigger then our old one. This one is 24 ft long and 12 ft across and comes up to my collar bone. I am not a fan of swimming but the rest of my family likes pools. Ill just be the one cleaning it!HA!

Today is grocery shopping day and I need to vacuum..etc…

Have a great day!

• #29265 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday. Finally  the sun is out!!!!!!!!!!

• #29266 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

@mnm – yay for coupons! –

• #29268 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Jeremy and I put up our new pool. Its a lot bigger then our old one. This one is 24 ft long and 12 ft across and comes up to my collar bone. I am not a fan of swimming but the rest of my family likes pools. Ill just be the one cleaning it!HA!

Today is grocery shopping day and I need to vacuum..etc…

Have a great day!

@xfilesgirl75 haha! That figures that they make you do all the work…same around here too! I’m not a swimmer, either.

• #29269 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday. Finally the sun is out!!!!!!!!!!

@psydelta it’s about time you got some sun! I thought you’d be freezing forever! You deserve some warm weather! Woohoo!

• #29271 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 you always feel like you win when you save $ on groceries! Not too much longer and Taylor can have Summer vacation woo woo! So happy that your bff is coming I hope you have a great time!

@psydelta it was warm in Chicagoland today too-the forecast this morning said High 71 but it was 82 when we left the park after school. You never know in the midwest.

@xfilesgirl75 I love swimming laps and yes it would be so much more fun when someone else cleans it. Is it a framed pool? I always wanted to get one like yours and rig it up with pumps so you could make your own ‘endless pool’ for the fraction of the cost. Are you doing an automatic chlorine feeder? Are you using enzymes like Pool Perfect? Sorry I worked at In The Swim before June was born. They have free tech support even if you don’t buy with them if you want to ask questions.  Having a pool is relaxing to just look at but its a project to keep it maintained for sure!  I love robotic pool cleaners LOL. I didn’t do hands on maintenance at ITS I sold commercial pool supplies. Great company btw.

**I am a little anxious just waiting. Getting blood taken tomorrow morning- my endo reviewed my U/S results and is checking my Parathyroid Hormones now too. Just anxious because I feel like it is a parathyroid tumor and waiting is hard. On the other hand it would be an answer to my fatigue, weakness and a ton of my hair fell out like a receding hairline on the same side that the nodule is. Nothing I can do but wait. Not just an answer but a solution-feeling better within weeks after the supposed tumor is removed. (If it even is a PT tumor.)  Seeing my parents to drop Maxy off right after I take June to school. So I can’t eat anything or take my morning dose of meds until after my appt for bloodwork at 9:15. I know it’ll be alright and then next to my endo appt on Tuesday. Dammit Anxiety LOL ** Hugs ya’all!

• #29277 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1164
      • Total1335
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 you always feel like you win when you save $ on groceries! Not too much longer and Taylor can have Summer vacation woo woo! So happy that your bff is coming I hope you have a great time! @psydelta it was warm in Chicagoland today too-the forecast this morning said High 71 but it was 82 when we left the park after school. You never know in the midwest. @xfilesgirl75 I love swimming laps and yes it would be so much more fun when someone else cleans it. Is it a framed pool? I always wanted to get one like yours and rig it up with pumps so you could make your own ‘endless pool’ for the fraction of the cost. Are you doing an automatic chlorine feeder? Are you using enzymes like Pool Perfect? Sorry I worked at In The Swim before June was born. They have free tech support even if you don’t buy with them if you want to ask questions. Having a pool is relaxing to just look at but its a project to keep it maintained for sure! I love robotic pool cleaners LOL. I didn’t do hands on maintenance at ITS I sold commercial pool supplies. Great company btw. **I am a little anxious just waiting. Getting blood taken tomorrow morning- my endo reviewed my U/S results and is checking my Parathyroid Hormones now too. Just anxious because I feel like it is a parathyroid tumor and waiting is hard. On the other hand it would be an answer to my fatigue, weakness and a ton of my hair fell out like a receding hairline on the same side that the nodule is. Nothing I can do but wait. Not just an answer but a solution-feeling better within weeks after the supposed tumor is removed. (If it even is a PT tumor.) Seeing my parents to drop Maxy off right after I take June to school. So I can’t eat anything or take my morning dose of meds until after my appt for bloodwork at 9:15. I know it’ll be alright and then next to my endo appt on Tuesday. Dammit Anxiety LOL ** Hugs ya’all!

@Greenbird15

its 24 ft long and 12 ft across and 5 ft tall. Its framed..an INTEX pool. I dont know much about pools and i have to figure out how to use the filter . Its high tech compared to my last one. HA! I have those floating chlorine things right now. I dont know what pool perfect is. I dont care for swimming so I know nothing about pools.

Sorry you have to deal with the waiting game with all this. HUGS!

• #29278 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1164
      • Total1335
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON
    • #29304 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994 you always feel like you win when you save $ on groceries! Not too much longer and Taylor can have Summer vacation woo woo! So happy that your bff is coming I hope you have a great time!

@psydelta it was warm in Chicagoland today too-the forecast this morning said High 71 but it was 82 when we left the park after school. You never know in the midwest.

@xfilesgirl75 I love swimming laps and yes it would be so much more fun when someone else cleans it. Is it a framed pool? I always wanted to get one like yours and rig it up with pumps so you could make your own ‘endless pool’ for the fraction of the cost. Are you doing an automatic chlorine feeder? Are you using enzymes like Pool Perfect? Sorry I worked at In The Swim before June was born. They have free tech support even if you don’t buy with them if you want to ask questions. Having a pool is relaxing to just look at but its a project to keep it maintained for sure! I love robotic pool cleaners LOL. I didn’t do hands on maintenance at ITS I sold commercial pool supplies. Great company btw.

**I am a little anxious just waiting. Getting blood taken tomorrow morning- my endo reviewed my U/S results and is checking my Parathyroid Hormones now too. Just anxious because I feel like it is a parathyroid tumor and waiting is hard. On the other hand it would be an answer to my fatigue, weakness and a ton of my hair fell out like a receding hairline on the same side that the nodule is. Nothing I can do but wait. Not just an answer but a solution-feeling better within weeks after the supposed tumor is removed. (If it even is a PT tumor.) Seeing my parents to drop Maxy off right after I take June to school. So I can’t eat anything or take my morning dose of meds until after my appt for bloodwork at 9:15. I know it’ll be alright and then next to my endo appt on Tuesday. Dammit Anxiety LOL ** Hugs ya’all!

@greenbird15 I am praying for you with this! In the big scope of things, just keep knowing that it will be fixed and you will feel better when they figure it out and it’s over! Like you said, there is a solution.
      Sending you lots of love!

Reply To: 5/15 it’s Wednesday! What’s up?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.