Home Forums Open Forum 5/25 it’s Saturday! How’s it going?

3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Yay! The weekend is here!

I just about got the house all cleaned while I was babysitting…just have to finish up my bathroom and floors…Taylor can do her own bathroom.

It is wicked hot here and I can’t believe it when I heard that in Colorado or somewhere that they were getting like 20 inches of snow!

I got two new tires (and I told you I got my hair cut) so I am all back to normal.

‘Glad to get that week behind me haha.

have a great weekend!

• #29574 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Saturday!!!!!

I bet your glad to get the week behind you!! HA!

Today is animal cleaning day.  Not to sure what else is going on.

Have a great day!

• #29634 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1364
      • Total2591
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I’d love to see your new do’ sometime! I took the kids to my aunt’s house for my youngest cousin’s HS graduation. We stayed like 1 1/2-2 hours. We left when my parents left-I love my mom telling me she has something in her car for me so I can make a quick exit. We live like 1/2 mile away from my aunt so it was an easy trip. Max was eating tortilla chips and said he wanted to eat them at home. I’m like we have those and that’s what we did. He was chilling on the couch and I turned around and he was sleeping sitting up. I put a pillow next to him and lay him down and he motioned for the chip in his hand to go in his mouth LOL I took it from him and said You can’t eat when you are sleeping and he put his hands together like an angel and slept. He didn’t want to wake up for dinner and I put his pj’s on him and put him in bed. He woke up at 12:45 last night saying he was hungry I mumbled something like that’s because everyone is in bed and he said Ok and went back to bed. Well then he got up at 1:30 and said he was hungry I told him he can have a piece of bread and water well he only wanted the water and my purple blanket from the couch and was all good until 6:30 am. So I am not used to this waking up a couple of times and it took me a bit before I could move and communicate without saying the wrong words LOL.

Here’s Maxy last night

Reply To: 5/25 it’s Saturday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.