Home Forums Open Forum 5/26 Sunday! How’s it going?

3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics513
      • Replies1772
      • Total2285
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

if it’s not one thing it’s another….over the weekend our A/C in our bedroom ran out of Freon so I had to have them come fix it. We had a couple of hot nights. Especially with all the dogs in the room.

I’m just going to work on cleaning the dogs beds today and making a pot roast for dinner.

oh, and Stella is getting a bath of course Hahahaha

have a great day!

• #29602 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics191
      • Replies1228
      • Total1419
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Stella and her baths! HA!!!!!

That sucks about the ac! You defiantly need that in Florida! HA!

Have a good day!

• #29635 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1218
      • Replies1263
      • Total2481
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Man a hot room with panting dogs nooo LOL. Glad that you got it fixed!

I went to the Mcdonalds by my parents with the kids since there is a play area. Maxy wouldn’t get in the tubes though. They still had fun. Then we stopped over at my parents to hang out for like 1 1/2 hours and play with the dogs. My friend is living with her parents since her breakup last year and her son is 5 mos older than Max and he was having his bday party-her parents live in the same subdivision as mine so we went there for the party. We got him an Alpaca made of alpaca wool and a kite. I wasn’t sure how I would be feeling so I sent it from Amazon a couple of weeks ago. So last night I made him a card and drew an alpaca on it holding a kite with his name written in clouds. I wrote on the inside: You are good. you are nice. You get an alpaca and a kite. Love your friends

LOL I am such a dork I used to want to be a card maker when I was a kid and I still love making homemade cards for people’s bdays. I even wrote Jenny Card Co.  © 2019 just like I did when I was a kid.

After that I went to the grocery store came home and made dinner and got the kids in a bath-they needed it. Tell me why Max wipes his mouth with his napkin and then wipes his hands in his hair? LOL! They’re allergic to dogs so they needed a bath anyway plus June tried to jump over a drainage ditch at my friend’s house eventhough I told her not to and she failed LOL Have a g’night ya’all!

Reply To: 5/26 Sunday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.