Home Forums Open Forum 5/27 it’s Monday! Happy Memorial Day!

last updated by  Delta 1 month, 3 weeks ago
4 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics538
      • Replies1849
      • Total2387
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Lots of fireworks and such going on around here.

I know y’all can’t do that where you live @xfilesgirl75 but I’m sure the girls are going to have some fun swimming in the pool on their day off from school.

not much going on around here. Too nervous to fire up the grill and make burgers for dinner after what happened to my hair last week! And Mike never wants to do it.

‘I do have some babyback ribs in the freezer….I could just bake those.

• #29639 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1285
      • Total1477
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Actually the day after we set the pool up… it got cold and rainy and hasn’t warmed up so no swimming yet.It hasn’t been swam in yet.HA! Looks like starting tuesday it will go back up and they should be using the pool by mid week maybe..ha!  Yep no fireworks here but for 4th  of July and the illegals light the illegals on New Years too. HA! But they only sell fireworks the week before the 4th.

Yeah I would be scared to go close to the grill too.HA!!!

Hope you have a nice day!

• #29654 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1225
      • Replies1303
      • Total2528
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Not much going on here. May go to Target and Idk what I’m cooking. June likes steak Max doesn’t the only chicken he’s been wanting lately is chicken strips or dino chicken nuggets-frustrating! Yeah Michelle I would be putting a chefs hat on if I was you. I don’t think we can grill because we are expecting rain-its like 80% humidity now. I would like to set up our little fire pit and throw in some hobo dinners/campfire dinners but I need another adult here so I can have a hand with the kids. The same thing with the grill I am too paranoid to do it if I’m on my own. I think Maxy is too little still to not have eyes on him at all times plus they get into trouble when they know I am distracted. I got an ok nights sleep last night and just made some oatmeal for myself-I am the only one here that likes it.

Have a nice holiday ladies!

• #29674 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1285
      • Total1477
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Greenbird15

Yep my kids like totally opposite things too..Its so annoying at times..HA!

Making hamburgers tonight.Ally is gone and Jenny will have leftover pizza .

• #29686 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics538
      • Replies1849
      • Total2387
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 my grandson likes those Dino nuggets too! What is it about those things? From what I can tell, kids go crazy over them! A fire pit sounds awesome! I eat oatmeal for dinner all the time too….I’m also the only one who likes it here. Well, not the only one….I always make extra and share it with the mama dog….she loves it.

@xfilesgirl75 I was sure that y’all would be in the pool by now! Didn’t take into account the warming up time. I wanted burgers tonight…they are my favorite!

• #29734 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies610
      • Total623
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Hope all Had a nice holiday! 🙂

Reply To: 5/27 it’s Monday! Happy Memorial Day!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Cancel