Home Forums Open Forum 5/28 Hello Tuesday! how are you?

last updated by  Delta 4 months, 3 weeks ago
3 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Man, I fell asleep on my recliner and when I woke up, Taylor had been cleaning everything in sight! She had emptied out all the old stuff from the fridge since it was garbage night, and put everything away that was on the kitchen counter and such….then she started yelling at Mike and I about why do we hang our stuff (I have a sweater and he has two shirts) on the back of the kitchen chairs when we each have our own closets! The cat likes to splash water out of the dog bowl and so was doing that, so then Taylor started yelling about how she just cleaned that up….and then she cleaned it up again….then she basically called us all slobs and went back to her room 😲

Jeez…

I’m wondering what the hell is going on? Is this a hormonal thing or something? She’s only been out of school for a few days and never comes out of her room but when she does, this is what she acts like.

She is scary!

I’m wondering if I was like that?

Anyways,

Hope y’all all have a great day…I will be trying to stay out of the line of fire LOL

• #29688 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1434
      • Total1631
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Man I wish Ally would help me clean.HA!!! Im the clean freak around here and it annoys me when stuff is everywhere. HA!!!!

Yeah its probably close to her time of the month.. etc  but hey enjoy it..she helps you clean..ha!

• #29730 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics14
      • Replies685
      • Total699
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

I agree with xfiles……….

• #29731 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics14
      • Replies685
      • Total699
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Hope all had a nice holiday!  🙂

• #29735 Reply
      Lourdes44
      • Topics466
      • Replies419
      • Total885
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Hello everyone!

• #29740 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Man I wish Ally would help me clean.HA!!! Im the clean freak around here and it annoys me when stuff is everywhere. HA!!!!

Yeah its probably close to her time of the month.. etc but hey enjoy it..she helps you clean..ha!

@xfilesgirl75 yeah, you’re probably right. She’s in there cleaning again right now…I can hear the vacuum going LOL. She has a friend staying over tomorrow night and she’s got me washing her comforter and such…she just took one of my new candles, and she’s doing whatever else in there. I’m sure she’ll be up all night getting ready for her friend to come over haha.

• #29741 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Hope all had a nice holiday! 🙂

@psydelta I had a good one…just stayed home and relaxed! Hope you are doing well!

• #29800 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics14
        • Replies685
        • Total699
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

sounds good……  I’m ok- ish……thx

• #29742 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Hello everyone!

@lourdes44 hey there! So good to see you! I hope everything is going good with you!

Reply To: 5/28 Hello Tuesday! how are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Cancel