Home Forums Open Forum 5/3 it’s Friday! How’s it going?

last updated by  mnm1994 3 weeks ago
3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I have doggie company again! My friends left their German Shepard with me again for the weekend…he is just so sweet.

I have been sick the past couple of days with a stomach bug so haven’t been able to do much and don’t think I will get much done for the next couple of days. I guess I will just have to put off cleaning the house till next week (like that really makes me sad LOL)

How are y’all doing?

Hope you have a great day!

• #28748 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1164
      • Total1335
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Have fun with your extra doggie! I do hope you get better soon so you can enjoy the weekend!

Well happy Friday everyone! Today is my main clean house laundry day. I also need to clean my water turtles cage/pond. Allys band has been playing the music for the schools drama play..Shrek. Its 3 nights ..4 shows. Im going to the afternoon one tomorrow.

Have a great day!

• #28751 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 that’s so awesome! Is she a techie, stagehand or is she playing in the orchestra? Unless she’s an actor?? I’m taking June to Mary Poppins at the high school here on Sunday. My cousin is a senior and he plays in the orchestra.

@mnm1994 I hope you feel better soon! 💗💗💗

• #28754 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1164
      • Total1335
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 that’s so awesome! Is she a techie, stagehand or is she playing in the orchestra? Unless she’s an actor?? I’m taking June to Mary Poppins at the high school here on Sunday. My cousin is a senior and he plays in the orchestra. @mnm1994 I hope you feel better soon! 💗💗💗

@greenbird15

She’s in the band playing the music for it

• #28777 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 and @xfilesgirl75
      Thank you for thinking of me while I am sick.
      Still not feeling much better. I don’t know what is up with this. My dad was in the hospital last night until 7am this morning and Taylor’s stomach started up again too.
      I guess this is just going around. I’m just glad Mike hasn’t caught it since he has to go to work everyday.

• #28800 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 Man so your dad went in to the ER from dehydration then? That sucks! I went in for a stomach bug some years ago and it felt like I was dying. The Dr said well you were dying your organs were starting to shut down from dehydration. I got IV’s and morphine for the pain. And some kind of Rx to heal my stomach and anti nausea meds and was put on the BRAT diet. It sucked so bad! So sorry to hear that your dad had to go to the hospital and that Taylor caught it too! If your tummy really hurts don’t hesitate to go in too or ask if your Dr can give you an IV in office? I’m so sorry! Feel better soon~praying!

• #28826 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994 Man so your dad went in to the ER from dehydration then? That sucks! I went in for a stomach bug some years ago and it felt like I was dying. The Dr said well you were dying your organs were starting to shut down from dehydration. I got IV’s and morphine for the pain. And some kind of Rx to heal my stomach and anti nausea meds and was put on the BRAT diet. It sucked so bad! So sorry to hear that your dad had to go to the hospital and that Taylor caught it too! If your tummy really hurts don’t hesitate to go in too or ask if your Dr can give you an IV in office? I’m so sorry! Feel better soon~praying!

@greenbird15 thank you so much 🙂
      I have no clue what this is that’s going around. Taylor said that a lot of kids from her school have had it, too. It’s just some crazy stomach bug. I feel a lot better today, but still some cramping. My dad is still hurting bad, but he is 73 years old, so it’s to be expected. We will just have to wait it out and give it another week.

Reply To: 5/3 it’s Friday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.