Home Forums Open Forum 5/30 it’s Thursday! How’s it going?

3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics513
      • Replies1772
      • Total2285
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

today I’m taking Taylor and her friend thrifting. I found a new thrift shop in town so I hope it’s a good one.

hope y’all have a great day!

• #29771 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics191
      • Replies1228
      • Total1419
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

that sounds like fun!!! If you get anything good be sure to let us know what it is!

Have a great day!

• #29801 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies581
      • Total594
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Have fun!

• #29802 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies581
      • Total594
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

It’s going pretty good.  A great day to all!!!  🙂

• #29811 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics513
      • Replies1772
      • Total2285
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

that sounds like fun!!! If you get anything good be sure to let us know what it is! Have a great day!

@xfilesgirl75 well, the new place was a bust, but I did find a couple of things today at my favorite thrift store.
      I actually found something that I was planning on looking online for this week which is a long gray skirt! I wear mainly skirts and dresses and I already have a black skirt and a white one…I like the maxi skirts because you can also pull them up and wear like a sleeveless dress….anyways, I had it in mind that I was gonna look for a gray one this year. So, I actually found one in my size today at the thrift store for 2 bucks! And it’s perfect and comfortable and works just right as a skirt or dress so I’m very happy!

• #29812 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics513
      • Replies1772
      • Total2285
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

It’s going pretty good. A great day to all!!! 🙂

@psydelta I’m glad you’re doing well!!!!

• #29815 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics191
      • Replies1228
      • Total1419
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

that sounds like fun!!! If you get anything good be sure to let us know what it is! Have a great day!

@xfilesgirl75 well, the new place was a bust, but I did find a couple of things today at my favorite thrift store. I actually found something that I was planning on looking online for this week which is a long gray skirt! I wear mainly skirts and dresses and I already have a black skirt and a white one…I like the maxi skirts because you can also pull them up and wear like a sleeveless dress….anyways, I had it in mind that I was gonna look for a gray one this year. So, I actually found one in my size today at the thrift store for 2 bucks! And it’s perfect and comfortable and works just right as a skirt or dress so I’m very happy!

@mnm1994

That’s a killer deal!

Reply To: 5/30 it’s Thursday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.