Home Forums Open Forum 5/4 Hello Saturday! What’s up everyone?

3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics573
      • Replies1925
      • Total2498
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Quickly, I want to start out by telling y’all that if any of you received a private message yesterday from a user named “Marie” please ignore it. It is a phishing scam. @greenbird15 made a post about it if you’d like to learn more.
      CLICK ON THIS LINK TO READ MORE

There are just some bad people in this world who want to take advantage of others, and we have to watch out for them, right?

Anyways, today I have to go to the Post Office and I have to go to the store to buy something to make for dinner.

I’m still feeling bad, but I have ran out of groceries, so I have to get at least a couple days worth.

How’s it going your way?

• #28785 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1341
      • Total1534
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Today I need to clean my animals cages. I will do some laundry and at 2 I will take Jenny to watch Shrek at the high school(drama play). Ally is playing in the band/music part of it.

Have a great day ladies!

• #28802 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1228
      • Replies1362
      • Total2590
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Need to make a trip to the store too and made pancaked for the kids already. Need to hop in the shower and wash the breakfast dishes. June was already sent to her room twice this morning ya’all!! Its opening day at our local farm and wanted to surprise the kids and take them there but now I don’t know if I will!

• #28809 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1341
      • Total1534
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Need to make a trip to the store too and made pancaked for the kids already. Need to hop in the shower and wash the breakfast dishes. June was already sent to her room twice this morning ya’all!! Its opening day at our local farm and wanted to surprise the kids and take them there but now I don’t know if I will!

@Greenbird15

Man she has entered full blown teen years! Ugh so sorry! So far neither of my girls have caused me any issues that I’m like..omg ..ha! Ally gets moody  at times but no yelling or slamming doors or fighting with Jenny. Jenny is good still. She’s very shy still so maybe thats helping ..not sure! HA!

I really  hope this phase ends soon for you!

Reply To: 5/4 Hello Saturday! What’s up everyone?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.