Home Forums Open Forum 5/5 Hello Sunday! What’s going on?

last updated by  mnm1994 2 months, 2 weeks ago
3 voices
11 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Happy Cinco De Mayo!
      I think I will go pick up things to make tacos for dinner!
      We still have our doggie guest here…not sure if he’s here until tonight or tomorrow…I love him, so he can stay as long as he wants LOL

how are you doing?

• #28833 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Sunday. Not to sure what will be going on today. I guess we will see as the day progresses..ha! Have a great Sunday!

• #28848 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Taking June to Mary Poppins at the high school this afternoon. Right before that I am buying a herkimer diamond ring for myself-I feel like i deserve it after last night! Maxy made some bad choices. I don’t remember why he was mad but he threw my favorite fruit dish and broke it glass went everywhere. He said I’m so glad I broke it. 1 second later he threw a full gallon of the distilled water I just bought for my steam cleaner on the floor and it broke open so water AND glass went everywhere. I screamed NOOOOO! and actually pissed myself when I screamed it. LOL now but not then! While I was getting cleaned up I told him that that was my Christmas present from my mom a couple years ago and his mouth turned into a big frown and he started crying saying how sorry he was and we better call grandma. I’m like why should we call grandma? He goes so she can get you another one. I told him I can’t get another one it was made in Italy and they don’t sell them here anymore. He was sorry and wanted me to forgive him on the spot-I’m like after you go in your room and all of this is cleaned up I will.. It was a pretty dish-it had gold leaf of the outside and the inside was a thick glass that had another layer of glass with designs under it. So lots of different shards all over the floor. At the same time the lawnmower guys showed up. So I was on my haunches (wearing flip flops) picking up the mess and wiping it up and wiping it again. Changed out of my sundress into the outfit I wore to the store and went to pay the lawnmower guys, came back in and used the steam cleaner and then got my flashlight to make sure there weren’t any more pieces I missed-there were. 3/4 of the gallon of water was spilled when the jug split. I was not feeling it ladies! Max got spaghetti O’s for dinner and June got a frozen burrito take that kids-be bad and I’m not cooking.

Oh and right before bed-I went to fetch Max’s pj’s and he got the watercolors, dipped his fingers in his water and the black paint and put it on his face and the wall. I washed him up in the sink, no energy for a bath! Naughty. Not as bad as some kids though. Thanks for letting me vent!

I deserve this beautiful ring LOL I follow these crystal ladies on FB but never have made a purchase. I just like looking at the crystals. This Herkimer with sidekick crystal (baby herkimer attached to larger main crystal) Solid 925 ring Size 9
      Only $23!! My kind of deal and also I love the rustic beauty. I have never like “real” diamonds-they’re too fancy.

Look at the baby! It looks like a “real” diamond on top of it~natural formation though!

• #28858 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Taking June to Mary Poppins at the high school this afternoon. Right before that I am buying a herkimer diamond ring for myself-I feel like i deserve it after last night! Maxy made some bad choices. I don’t remember why he was mad but he threw my favorite fruit dish and broke it glass went everywhere. He said I’m so glad I broke it. 1 second later he threw a full gallon of the distilled water I just bought for my steam cleaner on the floor and it broke open so water AND glass went everywhere. I screamed NOOOOO! and actually pissed myself when I screamed it. LOL now but not then! While I was getting cleaned up I told him that that was my Christmas present from my mom a couple years ago and his mouth turned into a big frown and he started crying saying how sorry he was and we better call grandma. I’m like why should we call grandma? He goes so she can get you another one. I told him I can’t get another one it was made in Italy and they don’t sell them here anymore. He was sorry and wanted me to forgive him on the spot-I’m like after you go in your room and all of this is cleaned up I will.. It was a pretty dish-it had gold leaf of the outside and the inside was a thick glass that had another layer of glass with designs under it. So lots of different shards all over the floor. At the same time the lawnmower guys showed up. So I was on my haunches (wearing flip flops) picking up the mess and wiping it up and wiping it again. Changed out of my sundress into the outfit I wore to the store and went to pay the lawnmower guys, came back in and used the steam cleaner and then got my flashlight to make sure there weren’t any more pieces I missed-there were. 3/4 of the gallon of water was spilled when the jug split. I was not feeling it ladies! Max got spaghetti O’s for dinner and June got a frozen burrito take that kids-be bad and I’m not cooking. Oh and right before bed-I went to fetch Max’s pj’s and he got the watercolors, dipped his fingers in his water and the black paint and put it on his face and the wall. I washed him up in the sink, no energy for a bath! Naughty. Not as bad as some kids though. Thanks for letting me vent! I deserve this beautiful ring LOL I follow these crystal ladies on FB but never have made a purchase. I just like looking at the crystals. This Herkimer with sidekick crystal (baby herkimer attached to larger main crystal) Solid 925 ring Size 9 Only $23!! My kind of deal and also I love the rustic beauty. I have never like “real” diamonds-they’re too fancy. Look at the baby! It looks like a “real” diamond on top of it~natural formation though!

@Greenbird15

Oh my gosh! How horrible. Luckily you both were not hurt by the flying glass. Man I hope you busted his butt good for that and took away his favorite toys!!! My kids would have a hard time walking if they did that! No toys and grounded on top of the spankings! HA! Geez! How crazy! Glad you both were not hurt!

That is a very pretty and   neat looking ring. Yes you deserve that ring for sure after what you went through.

Hope you have a  better day !

• #28864 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 we just got back from the play-including intermission it was a 3 hour long play! It was really cool-Mary Poppins was flying around it was cool. No I didn’t give him a pow pow but I did turn the TV off for the rest of the night. Even when I am trying to be hard I guess I am still too soft! I have taken his toys away before but that was when he was throwing toys. Jim is coming home tonight and I’m making frozen pizza for the kids they like Jack’s pizza.

I love my ring too and the lady gave June an amethyst generator and a blue glass bottle necklace. For free! As a gift! All of that for $23!

• #28865 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 we just got back from the play-including intermission it was a 3 hour long play! It was really cool-Mary Poppins was flying around it was cool. No I didn’t give him a pow pow but I did turn the TV off for the rest of the night. Even when I am trying to be hard I guess I am still too soft! I have taken his toys away before but that was when he was throwing toys. Jim is coming home tonight and I’m making frozen pizza for the kids they like Jack’s pizza. I love my ring too and the lady gave June an amethyst generator and a blue glass bottle necklace. For free! As a gift! All of that for $23!

@Greenbird15

The Shrek the musical play we went to yesterday was 2 1/2 hours with intermission.  Jenny went twice once with me and once with Jeremy.

Thats a great deal for the ring and other things!

• #28866 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 wow! You have had your hands full! I’d see if Max wasn’t coming down with something that’s making him extra temperamental right now. He just acted so extreme! I’m so sorry that your favorite dish was broken. He definitely needs a punishment put on him…whatever you feel is appropriate, but I would’ve spanked Taylor’s ass if she did that.

The ring is so gorgeous. I’ve never heard of that type of crystal before, but man, is it pretty. You definitely deserve it.

• #28869 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 I don’t put too much into things but I have never been so “pissed” that I actually pissed myself LOL! I did whack June with my chancla yesterday for sassing me-it took her all day until after bedtime to do the 1 chore I asked her to do:organize the tupperware.

Yeah June has been picking at him, remember eat the floor LOL. He’s just testing his limits with me I’m sure. He really was sorry for breaking my dish. Its a real blow to him to be on “bad choices” with me.

Here’s where Herkimer diamonds come from:

Herkimer diamonds are double-terminated quartz crystals discovered within exposed outcrops of dolomite in and around Herkimer County, New York and the Mohawk River Valley.[1][2] The “diamond” in their name is due to both their clarity and natural faceting – crystals possess double termination points and 18 total faces (six on each point, six around the center). Because the first discovery sites were in the village of Middleville and in the city of Little Falls, respectively, the crystal is also known as a Middleville diamond or a Little Falls diamond.[3]

Herkimer diamonds became widely recognized after workmen discovered them in large quantities while cutting into the Mohawk River Valley dolomite in the late 18th century. Geologists discovered exposed dolomite in Herkimer County outcroppings and began mining there, leading to the “Herkimer diamond” moniker. Double-point quartz crystals may be found in sites around the world, but only those mined in Herkimer County can be given this name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herkimer_diamond

• #28870 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 Wow she loved the play! I bet she’s so proud of her sister too 💖

• #28873 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994 I don’t put too much into things but I have never been so “pissed” that I actually pissed myself LOL! I did whack June with my chancla yesterday for sassing me-it took her all day until after bedtime to do the 1 chore I asked her to do:organize the tupperware.

Yeah June has been picking at him, remember eat the floor LOL. He’s just testing his limits with me I’m sure. He really was sorry for breaking my dish. Its a real blow to him to be on “bad choices” with me.

Here’s where Herkimer diamonds come from:

Herkimer diamonds are double-terminated quartz crystals discovered within exposed outcrops of dolomite in and around Herkimer County, New York and the Mohawk River Valley.[1][2] The “diamond” in their name is due to both their clarity and natural faceting – crystals possess double termination points and 18 total faces (six on each point, six around the center). Because the first discovery sites were in the village of Middleville and in the city of Little Falls, respectively, the crystal is also known as a Middleville diamond or a Little Falls diamond.[3]

Herkimer diamonds became widely recognized after workmen discovered them in large quantities while cutting into the Mohawk River Valley dolomite in the late 18th century. Geologists discovered exposed dolomite in Herkimer County outcroppings and began mining there, leading to the “Herkimer diamond” moniker. Double-point quartz crystals may be found in sites around the world, but only those mined in Herkimer County can be given this name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herkimer_diamond

@greenbird15 oh, I do remember the “eat the floor!” moment…that was something else.
      Well, I am glad he feels bad about what he did and I hope he starts making better choices.

The Herkimer diamond is really interesting for sure and I showed it to Taylor and now she says that we have to get one haha. Always wants the pretty things.

• #28884 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I found one on etsy but is gold and its $50 more plus shipping. Do you want me to send you the FB group links on your FB so you can keep an eye out for another herkimer? I was just lucky to see it and call dibs before anyone else did. There are 2 or 3 groups that are run by the same 2 ladies. The one I met up with today lives in my hometown. She ships I think its $7 for anything under a pound.  The gold one on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/385764330/herkimer-diamond-quartz-ring-in-rose?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_structuretest2019_a-jewelry-rings-stackable_rings&utm_custom1=a268a8ca-ecdb-47bb-bb10-336b1532f2d7&utm_content=go_1730730691_70459610871_337632339755_pla-352575706542_c__385764330&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk_2snuCF4gIVqvfjBx3fAg5JEAQYAyABEgLgYvD_BwE

• #28923 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I found one on etsy but is gold and its $50 more plus shipping. Do you want me to send you the FB group links on your FB so you can keep an eye out for another herkimer? I was just lucky to see it and call dibs before anyone else did. There are 2 or 3 groups that are run by the same 2 ladies. The one I met up with today lives in my hometown. She ships I think its $7 for anything under a pound. The gold one on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/385764330/herkimer-diamond-quartz-ring-in-rose?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_structuretest2019_a-jewelry-rings-stackable_rings&utm_custom1=a268a8ca-ecdb-47bb-bb10-336b1532f2d7&utm_content=go_1730730691_70459610871_337632339755_pla-352575706542_c__385764330&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk_2snuCF4gIVqvfjBx3fAg5JEAQYAyABEgLgYvD_BwE

@greenbird15 sure! I will keep it in mind for Taylor’s Birthday in September. She will turn 15 then and be in High School. That would be a nice gift. I’ll have to figure out her ring size somehow.

Reply To: 5/5 Hello Sunday! What’s going on?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.