Home Forums Open Forum 5/7 it’s Tuesday! What’s up y’all?

last updated by  mnm1994 2 months, 2 weeks ago
3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics540
      • Replies1857
      • Total2397
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Well, here I am on volunteer day again! Technically, I’ve gotten all of my required hours in for the year, but I’ve been staying on to help the principal out with cleaning and such. Next week will be my last week!

Wanna hear something crazy?

There is a hepatitis outbreak in my town!

There is a golf club community…like a country club….but people from the whole town can go eat in the restaurant there….anyways, one of the dishwashers in the restaurant had hepatitis and didn’t tell anyone and people who went to the restaurant started getting sick and it started passing around and now it’s being going all around. There are already 35 cases of hepatitis in my county this year as of now when there were only 5 cases in all of last year! They say that hepatitis has become an epidemic in our area…eek!

Scary!

Anyways, enough of that!

I hope y’all all have a great day!

• #28934 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Oh man that is horrible about your town..ugh!!!

Well glad you are almost done with volunteering! yay!!!!

Today I need to go to dollar general ..p.o. etc. Just need to do some stuff around here. Ally found a baby blackbird on the ground yesterday,only one that was alive..so we are raising that. The parents found it so they are squaking back and forth with it.

Have a good day!

• #28947 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies614
      • Total627
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Scary!!!!

UGH!  volunteer day again!   When will u be done with that?

Terrific Tues. to all  🙂

• #28959 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics540
      • Replies1857
      • Total2397
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Oh man that is horrible about your town..ugh!!!

Well glad you are almost done with volunteering! yay!!!!

Today I need to go to dollar general ..p.o. etc. Just need to do some stuff around here. Ally found a baby blackbird on the ground yesterday,only one that was alive..so we are raising that. The parents found it so they are squaking back and forth with it.

Have a good day!

@xfilesgirl75 do you do the penny deals on Tuesdays at dollar general? I just read about them online the other night. There’s this website that I used to go to years ago that shows deals and I just checked it out again and learned about the penny deals….they look cool if you get there in time.

• #28964 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics540
      • Replies1857
      • Total2397
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Scary!!!!

UGH! volunteer day again! When will u be done with that?

Terrific Tues. to all 🙂

@psydelta next week I will be done! I am going this Thursday again though to provide breakfast for teacher appreciation week.
      In all reality, I do have all of my required hours in, but I’ve been still going every week because at the end of the year once parents finish their hours they stop coming and then there is no one to keep the school clean and such…anyways, I still go to help the principal…he’s actually been cleaning bathrooms and I clean classrooms before breakfast starts.

• #28968 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Oh man that is horrible about your town..ugh!!! Well glad you are almost done with volunteering! yay!!!! Today I need to go to dollar general ..p.o. etc. Just need to do some stuff around here. Ally found a baby blackbird on the ground yesterday,only one that was alive..so we are raising that. The parents found it so they are squaking back and forth with it. Have a good day!

@xfilesgirl75 do you do the penny deals on Tuesdays at dollar general? I just read about them online the other night. There’s this website that I used to go to years ago that shows deals and I just checked it out again and learned about the penny deals….they look cool if you get there in time.

@mnm1994

Ive never heard of the penny deals at dollar General. I dont think they have that here. But not sure.

• #29010 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics540
      • Replies1857
      • Total2397
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Oh man that is horrible about your town..ugh!!! Well glad you are almost done with volunteering! yay!!!! Today I need to go to dollar general ..p.o. etc. Just need to do some stuff around here. Ally found a baby blackbird on the ground yesterday,only one that was alive..so we are raising that. The parents found it so they are squaking back and forth with it. Have a good day!

@mnm1994

Ive never heard of the penny deals at dollar General. I dont think they have that here. But not sure.

@xfilesgirl75 here’s a link that shows what I’m talking about. It’s a pretty cool website, too.

Penny Deals

Reply To: 5/7 it’s Tuesday! What’s up y’all?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.