Home Forums Open Forum 5/9 it’s Thursday! How’s it going?

3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics598
      • Replies1981
      • Total2579
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Today I am waking up super early to make breakfast for the teachers at Taylor’s school for teacher appreciation week. Then, I guess I will see if they need me to do anything for them while I am there with cleaning or things like that.

Mike has to work super late tonight so it’s just Taylor and I for dinner…usually we go get Chick-fil-A or something.

Have a terrific day everyone!

• #29019 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Thursday!!!

Today is my Walmart, clean kitchen and bathrooms day. Fun fun! HA!

I miss Supernatural already! HA! I think Big Bang /Sheldon is new tonight ..I need to check

• #29036 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1417
      • Total2648
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Its teacher appreciation here too-there’s no school tomorrow woo woo. I went to Target with June last night and got her teacher a woven basket with a big bag of hershey kisses, a candle and this bunny statue. I put a gift receipt in in case she doesn’t like it.

I got the nicest card in the mail~thanks @xfilesgirl75 you’re such a sweetheart!

• #29044 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Its teacher appreciation here too-there’s no school tomorrow woo woo. I went to Target with June last night and got her teacher a woven basket with a big bag of hershey kisses, a candle and this bunny statue. I put a gift receipt in in case she doesn’t like it. I got the nicest card in the mail~thanks @xfilesgirl75 you’re such a sweetheart!

@Greenbird15

Jenny gave her teacher a Target giftcard.

You are very welcome. Happy early Mothers Day!

• #29048 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics598
      • Replies1981
      • Total2579
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Happy Thursday!!!

Today is my Walmart, clean kitchen and bathrooms day. Fun fun! HA!

I miss Supernatural already! HA! I think Big Bang /Sheldon is new tonight ..I need to check

@xfilesgirl75 I miss supernatural too!!!!! Agh….I don’t want to wait until fall LOL
      And thank you again for the card….you really made my day!

• #29049 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics598
      • Replies1981
      • Total2579
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Its teacher appreciation here too-there’s no school tomorrow woo woo. I went to Target with June last night and got her teacher a woven basket with a big bag of hershey kisses, a candle and this bunny statue. I put a gift receipt in in case she doesn’t like it.

I got the nicest card in the mail~thanks @xfilesgirl75 you’re such a sweetheart!

@greenbird15 that is such a sweet gift! Taylor loves bunny statues! She’s been collecting them in her room…it’s her “Alice in wonderland” vibe. I know for sure that June’s teacher will love it!

• #29054 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Thursday!!! Today is my Walmart, clean kitchen and bathrooms day. Fun fun! HA! I miss Supernatural already! HA! I think Big Bang /Sheldon is new tonight ..I need to check

@xfilesgirl75 I miss supernatural too!!!!! Agh….I don’t want to wait until fall LOL And thank you again for the card….you really made my day!

mnm1994

Your welcome!

Reply To: 5/9 it’s Thursday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Cancel